tuscl

livin' with hef...

Thursday, December 30, 2010 10:14 PM
what's it like to be one of hef's "girlfriends" and live in the mansion? According to the following piece, it ain't that great... [view link]

6 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Ever been in one of those steakhouses, which in the late 50's, erly 60's, was the place to be ? Place has a funk to it. I've been in a couple of those places. This story reminds me of that. Go into one of those places and the waiter, instead of being some high school/college kid, it's a guy in his 60's. He's been working there since he was in high school. You see him and wonder just what happened to his life. Poor ol hef. He doesn't realize that he's beome a punch line.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    A brothel is a brothel.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I was channel surfing and watched a few minutes of kendra's reality tv show. Hef was on there and she was talking about how happy she was that she got a chance to meet him
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    All the girls were there by their own choice. It sounds like they didn't like the arrangement, but liked the money. They should just become strippers.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Of course she was happy she got to meet him. He's what allowed her to attain the celebrity stays, and the money that goes with it, she has. If it wasn't for him, she'd still be a nobody (albeit a much cuter one, IMO). Of course, being glad to have met him, in no way, shape or form implies that she actually *likes* him for any reason except his money and fame.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Kendra apparantly has an ongoing business relationship with Playboy, so it's understandable she's say that. [view link] She's probably waiting for the checks to stop before doing her own tell-all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion