tuscl

Holiday Clubbing?

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 12:42 PM
I'm planning to check out an "XXX-Mas Party", pass out some "stripper gift certificates" and have a naughty girl or two sit on my lap and tell me what they want for Christmas... Your plans?

15 comments

• SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Spend time with my kids and forget strippers until after the New Year. Listening to strippers whine about not being able to buy Christmas presents is not my idea of entertainment.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I am going to Monaco for Christmas probably to play poker with the Eurotrash. Might as well watch this never-ending rain from a different spot. Oh well, could be worse. I don't think northern Europe is the place to be right now. How is the weather in the British Isles, londonguy?
  • Drippy
    14 years ago
    I only go to clubs when I'm traveling for business--I live in a small remote town and the nearest club is more than 100 miles away. So, I won't get to join in the Holiday SC scene, but will wait until my January business trip and ring in the New Year with some good two way LDs in Detroit. Happy Holidays.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    [Listening to strippers whine about not being able to buy Christmas presents is not my idea of entertainment.] It may be annoying, but it's also an *opportunity*. That said, I'm gonna be too busy to go clubbing much for the next couple of weeks. Between driving and visiting family and friends, the opportunities to get my stripper fix will be limited. Might be able to set up something with one of the girls for next week, but I'll have to play it by ear.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I'm sure I'll stop by my local favorites just to say Merry Christmas and, of course, see who's working. One is having a Thursday party, so that will be a stop, for sure.
  • glen_livet
    14 years ago
    A local club runs an ad in the paper during the holidays saying "Tired of Aunt Betty?" I've been thinking of doing a little evening Christmas shopping.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I'm going to the beach here in Miami Beach and enjoy the mostly naked women catching the sun and trying to forget how cold and nasty it is up north in the USA
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    On a business trip once I remember hearing a club was offering free stripper gift wrapping. Would be a good excuse - "Honey, I'm going to get my package wrapped"
  • troop
    14 years ago
    love the comment about strippers whining over christmas money superdude although they're normally whining about money anyway ;) one of the local clubs is having a christmas party with food and drink specials but i'll probably skip it because i don't like the majority of the dancers there. i might hit a couple clubs maybe wednesday or thursday but it will also depend on if it's snowing those nights,i hate dealing with other drivers when it's snowing. :(
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I'm laying low (yeah, "low" is a funny name for a stripper, right?!) Seriously, I won't be back until after the holidays... plan on a Jan 5th visit.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    I'm heading to Florida for a while, so am looking forward to revisiting Mons Venus (which I haven't been to for ~20 years - how'd that happen?) and visiting for the first time Club Lido, a report for which will be sure to follow...
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    traveling to see fam and friends and there isnt a SC around the area. love this... [Listening to strippers whine about not being able to buy Christmas presents is not my idea of entertainment.] It may be annoying, but it's also an *opportunity*. ...true great opportunity to spread some egg nog from the yule time log
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Did ATF this afternoon (motel) who dances at Ritz.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Most of the clubs are closed on the holidays or have adjusted hours. Also most of the clubs had their Xmas parties already. I know Club X was having their party on Dec. 18, Amber's cabaret on Dec 17, and Kahoots was Dec 10.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    I'm going to the club on Wednesday, Dec. 22. I'll give Christmas cards with a monetary gift to my 3 favorite dancers. Then I'm drinking, getting hot VIP dances, and maybe a BJ. In other words, except for the Christmas cards, it will be a normal Wednesday.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion