tuscl

NEWBIE needs help: intimate items

Thursday, December 16, 2010 8:07 PM
New to tuscl, would like some advise Have any of you purchased stockings or panties from a stripper? if so, how $ should I expect to pay for footware/panties? should I buy them only after a good grind during LD? Do clubs frown upon this behavior? is it best to make the transaction ITC or OTC? thanks in advance BTW, if I keep submitting club reviews, do I keep my VIP membership to tuscl? or I'd have to pay for VIP after my 1st free month is over?

10 comments

• Prim0
    14 years ago
    1...one month free after each review/article if I understand it correctly. 2...Why are you buying these items...to each their own I guess. And I would say that whatever you're willing to pay and she accept is the right price. I don't think there is a standard for this.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    [view link] or [view link] but best to make the transaction ITC. Club will of course frown upon any activity they don't make a profit from but dancer can do it discrete enough.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    PrimO is right about the review policy. I keep em coming, I keep extending my membership. Hopefully my reviews give the TUSCL'ers sufficient info to pick which clubs they wish to patronize.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Clarification needed. Clean or soiled panties? If you get FS, she should toss those in for free.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i'll bet that you can get better prices and selection on that stuff at walmart ;)
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    All reviews are checked before they are published. If approved and published, you get a month membership. I believe this checking is done to stop scams and phony reviews. Don't buy anything from dancers except dances.
  • fesz
    14 years ago
    I like them scented but not heavily soiled panties. after a LD, I'd have a better idea if I like her scent or not. online actions could be a dude selling them w/generic stolen pix.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Do clubs frown upon this behavior? is it best to make the transaction ITC or OTC?" From what I've heard from many dancers, while some strip clubs may frown on this type of behavior, it is very common. Just offer significantly more money than her stuff is worth retail & many dancers would be more than happy to trade their older undergarments for cold, hard cash. [view link] "if I keep submitting club reviews, do I keep my VIP membership to tuscl? or I'd have to pay for VIP after my 1st free month is over?" As long as you submit reviews for strip clubs, you'll get free months of VIP membership on TUSCL. Just be sure to space out your reviews of *the same club* (not all clubs) by more than a month's time (the site will remind you of this when submitting a review). You only have to pay for a VIP membership to TUSCL if you want to...submitting reviews doesn't require any monetary transaction on your part at any time.
  • fesz
    14 years ago
    thank you MisterGuy, and all of you. just FYI, I got my first SC phone# thanks the posts on this site. soo exciting! I hope its her real number. lol we agreed upon a price of $20 for the panites. she wanted more at first but I gave a puzzled look (trying to do some math in my head) and said I dont know if I have enough cash on me( but I did have enough $). gave her a lame excuse of it wont be worth it for me to came back later w/more cash due to the cover charge and stuff. Seems like she didnt want to loose this opportunity of making extra cold hard cash. we made the transaction in the privater dance area. OMG her scent is just amazing. as anybody who went down on a girl knows, not all pussy scent is sexy. some just Stank, Stunk, stink infinity +1! of course we couldnt about their stinking pussy say anything till after we blow our load. so I am kinda reluctant to buy panties online. This way seems hotter to me cause the panties are fresh and still warm. lol thank you all again.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Her panties or his?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion