tuscl

Pillow Talk...

Thursday, December 9, 2010 9:31 PM
Okay so you've got this sweet honey sitting on your lap or in the chair next to you and you at that point where you have exhausted all of your standard small talk but you want to keep the conversation going what are some of your best topics for discussion? Personally I try to keep things lite and as humorous as possible how about you?

14 comments

• jester214
    14 years ago
    I too try to keep the conversation light, but unless we get to talking to something extremely interesting, I expect her to do most of the talking. Women are spose to be good at that anyway.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I like to lean over and whisper in her ear "wanna fuck?"
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    I ask them if they will make me cum in my pants.
  • MondoGoGo
    14 years ago
    That's pretty subtle Shadow... As I see it they can either laugh and treat it as humor in which case you live to keep on fighting or take it seriously in which case they either tell you to "fuck yourself" or give you that sly "I'm game" smile. That means you have a 2 out of 3 chance of surviving the comment and a 1 in 3 chance of getting laid... Not bad odds really.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Very funny topic to me! I knew my current favorite was going shopping at 4 Am on "Black Friday" or whatever it is called. When I next saw her I asked how it had gone. She was so excited about the pillows she had gotten for her new house, and the deal she got on them. Then we had a discussion about pillows we use and found we both prefer down. So, to some it up, I guess the topic for "pillow talk" was pillows!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Mondo, our friend, shadowcat is anything but subtle. LMAO. It works well for him. I've found the same approach pays big dividends. LOL
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    "You wanna fuck?" should be the first thing said. The second thing said should be "fuck you wanna?" in case she's dylexic or has a limited grasp of english.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    1) If she has siblings, tell funny sibling stories. 2) Stupid criminal sories 3) Bill Cosby, Robin Williams, and Richard Pryor are good at telling stories-learn a few of those stories...."When I came here, I drove alllllll the way from Tupelow Mississippi, on a tractor...."
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm, saw your Natalie this evening. I was going to get a couple of dances from her. After her set she said she would be back after her tip walk. When she finished that, she left some of her things on the bar beside me, then went to talk to another guy. I finished my beer and left. First time I saw her on sage. Looked like her breasts were hard as rocks.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    A good conversationalist allows asks questions. Shadowcat gets the prize for being direct. My specialty is massages (I learned a lot from a fili girl in Phoenix). So I usually start up and ask if it is OK. Never been turned down, although about 10% of girls are so up tight they can't appreciate it. About half the girls really like it. Some get all goose-bumpy, comment about how their pussy got wet, or start returning the favor. It's all good.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I will ask them if they play. Or just to keep a conversation going a question like "If you were going to go somewhere with a man, what city would you want to go to in the U.S.?" In this way you can set it up for you to talk about exciting cities you went on business (or leisure) and talk about the experiences. Mix in some stuff about shopping, romance (real or just BS) and it might get her really going. With one stripper from Michigan I asked her about an island in one of the great lakes (was a reg with her and had researched the subject) and then went on about being alone with her there for romantic camping and air mattress sex. I even fed her some crap about hyper orgasm in women (more bs). She then got up suddenly and came back a few minutes later "Ok mister your in trouble bc you got me really wet and I had to go back and change."
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I like to just make shit up as I go. The more outlandish the better. Tell her how you invented the Flowbee or whatever. This is usually just a big fantasy anyhow so why not just take it to extremes!
  • MondoGoGo
    14 years ago
    Right on Prim! That's what I'm talking about. I love the high BS coefficient conversations too.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    HaryDave called it correctly! Ask them questions! Better still, ask them questions about themselves. They almost always love talking about themselves. Then listen to them, and try to remember SOME of what they say, so you can then use that information to start further discussions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion