tuscl

Holiday Gifts

scatterbrain
Minnesota
I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before, but I'm still curious regarding what you all have done for your ATF's for the Holidays. Any special gifts? I've given gift certificates to a day spa before and they seem to be appreciated but I'm wondering if there's something better?

29 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I've only ever given them money. They seem to appreciate *that*.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Hard to go wrong with chocolate. Caffeine seems to work too. Knitting her a new outfit -- probably too risky!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    One dancer gave me an autographed picture of her for xmas
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I'm giving them the gift that keeps on giving - ME.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I am giving gridget an Ultra Plush throw blanket (available from Macy's)with her real name embrodiered on it. The rest of the girls will get peppermint candy canes.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    My ATF likes shopping! (What woman doesn't LOL)So I'll give either cash or gift certificates. I can hardly wait to see what I get! ;)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Here is a list of what I've given my ATF:

A spa visit
    A custom made anklet (kept her from getting a tattoo)
    Victoria's Secret gift certificate
    A gun
    To be with my on Christmas

Those are the only Christmas gifts I have given.

I am pretty sure my new favorite (not ATF) will get something this year, but not sure what.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    She don't like fashions, she don't like phonies
    She don't like junkies, she don't like druggies
    She just wants my beef baloney
    Beef, beef beef, beef baloney
    She don't like salami, she don't want pastrami
    She don't want a chicken, she don't want a roast
    She just wants her double dose
    Beef, beef, beef, beef baloney, beef, beef, beef baloney

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    Considering the bucks I spent on one of my favourites this past summer I think SHE should give ME a gift certificate for a BBBJ each week for a year!
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    ^^^ Amen to that brother!
  • MondoGoGo
    14 years ago
    How about a "dick in a box"?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Nothing beats giving nothing. As if they don't make a great living as it is.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Try wrapping up your dick and give her a real gift.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    'Nothing beats giving nothing."

You're a mean one Mr. Grinch...
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    A friend of mine sent another suggestion...

...hard cider from Dixon's Farms, a real holiday treat. Because every lady likes "hard Dixon's cider". (hint- close your eyes and say it again).
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    I agree with vincemichaels. After all, we are the customer, and in most relationships, the customer gets the benefit. I do not consider dancers part of the service industry, therefore, I do not think tipping is required.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    No, steve229, not really. Jaded, perhaps. Any dancer I formed an attachment showed their true colors and wanted me to take them shopping, bail them out with their bills. It took 2 of these ROB's to convince me that they are a waste of time and money outside of the club. Que sera, sera.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    As I recall it is the businesses I deal with who give gifts to *ME* thanking *ME* for my patronage.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    When I can call a girl almost any time of any day of the week and get almost anything sexual I want from her, with enthusiasm mixed in, I'm gonna say "Thanks" and give her a gift.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "I do not consider dancers part of the service industry"

IDK, I get "serviced" pretty regularly by dancers.

" It took 2 of these ROB's to convince me that they are a waste of time and money outside of the club"

Third times a charm?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

Nice to see the original MG picture return! Sorry you've been burned. So far I am two for two. As for the most recent one, that remains to be seen But, so far, still looking good.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    I have given clothing and earrings and bracelets. But cash is always appreciated.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I just ordered a vajazzle kit for my ATF in columbus for christmas. http://vajayzzle.com sells the kits for $7, $22, $40, or $75. I bought the $22 one.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I had to go to that site just to find out WTF it was. LOL.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    ^^
    How soon does that show up in SCs? I haven't seen it yet.

Vajazzle............ sheesh!!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I would hope, never!
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I was at the club Wed night and near closing time, I had a dancer that I hadn't even seen that night come up to my table with a Victoria Secret gift card, still in it's envelop and wrapping. She said her regular bought it for her (it was a $50 card), and she couldn't take it home (assume because of a hubbie or BF). She offered to sell it to me for $35. I'm thinking to myself, that regular that bought it for her would not be happy to see this little scene play out. THAT would make me think twice before buying a gift for one of my "girls".

I will buy Christmas gifts for two dancers this year, both will receive AFTER Christmas, and both have told me they are getting something for me. I expect to spend about $100 on each of them.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    DougS,,

I might mention here, that the gifts, above, that I gave to my ATF were not a one way street.
  • steve229
    14 years ago

I had fun last night letting the girls sit on my lap and tell me what they wanted for Christmas.

Of course, most of them had been naughty this year…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion