tuscl

I've found the end of the internet

http://www.smokinghotwaitress.com

Nevermind how I got there, just go. Eye candy galore!!!

7 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    Seems a rather poorly organized site, but yes, there is eye candy!
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Figures there's no sectin for CBus! We probably don't have enough hot waitresses/bartenders *sigh*
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    THanks for the diversion... always up for lookin' at hot girls!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Hey, I *LOVE* a good "hot off"!!!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Went to this site and surfed bars in cities I know well: Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver. A lot of the bars are now closed but many memories were triggered by the photos - particularly Cowboys in Calgary.

That joint was one of Calgary's happening bars and during the ten days of the Calgary Stampede each July it was THE place to be. I used Cowboys frequently for business purposes: fishing for new contracts or "customer appreciation" nights. An evening of ogling hot girls, titty shots, and booze was very effective for those purposes, let me tell you!

Girls would come from all over North America to work the ten days of the Stampede. $10k in tips was a poor Stampede. $30k-$50k was not uncommon. A story made the rounds for years of a girl taking home $125k for her ten day Stampede. Wouldn't surprise me. I once saw a girl get tipped two pinks ($1000 bills) for titty shots.

The owner of the joint would spring for boob jobs for attractive girls if they didn't fill out the Cowboys' halter tops to his standards. It wasn't a raunchy strip joint but it made Hooters seem like a kindergarten. During Stampede, the girls tolerated some mild groping as tips were stuffed into the halters and not infrequently a halter might "slip" for a few moments. Cowboys was to be avoided in the early mornings of Stampede, however. The rivers of puke in the gutters around the building were just gross before the city crews came to wash the stuff away after seven each morning.

I always wondered what profit was generated by this place during the Stampede.

Thanks, CTQ. Happy nostalgia for me.

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    You're welcome, Art.

There's a reality TV show set at The Full Throttle Saloon in Sturgis, South Dakota, during the big biker rally every summer. In the first episode they're hiring "bartenders" to staff the many outdoor stands and beer tubs on the property. TONS of young college coeds from all over the U.S. who've arrived into Sturgis to make lots of tips in a short period of time. So a similar situation to the Calgary Stampede.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL Prim0. I agree the waitresses at kahoots are always such grouches and hustling. The ones at Club X are much more friendly and relaxed though. I do like how cols gold makes their waitresses wear those sexy outfits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion