tuscl

Dirty LD's

Sunday, November 21, 2010 3:56 AM
Another question for the boards (sorry about the multiple posts, but I did post my first review recently, I'm getting there…) I'm interested in a really interactive and dirty LD, I'm not looking for extras (BJ, HJ, etc.), but a really good LD, full body grind, nudity, mutual touching, etc. I have reviewed a lot of posts and many reviewers have pointed out extras as part of the LD, but many don't focus on the LD itself. From what I can determine from previous reviews, it is as much about the dancer as the place, in general, certain places seem to allow fairly tame contact (e.g. the Brass Rail), others allow full contact, however, many reviewers have pointed out that the LD's are not necessarily good at the more liberal places. The only place I could find that seems to have consistently good reviews of the LD's themselves (not the extras) was the Fairbank, oddly enough. So, can anyone recommend any good places or good dancers? Peace, Bigbadbob8

11 comments

• xpando
    14 years ago
    I feel much the same way. I like a nasty grind with shifting and hands on activities. With the widespread availability of extras some of my former favorite clubs here in the Detroit seem to be NBE these days. Complete with girls who seem annoyed that you "just" want a dance. Some are willing to learn However. Recently I told a girl I wasn't really interested in that menu item, but what I wanted was a good grind. After 2 songs into nice grinding, she rubbed me through my pants and I told here "Do more of that", and she did. After a few more, "More hand now and less grinding" and she took it from there. I got exactly what I wanted and she got paid just as much as she would asked for the menu item.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    Go to Detroit.
  • bigbadbob8
    14 years ago
    Ha! Detroit eh? I guess I should have added that I'm looking for clubs in the Toronto area. Still, if I'm ever in Detroit...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    "I’m not looking for extras (BJ, HJ, etc.)" You're obviously insane. Some very nice men will be along in a few moments to help you with your problems. :-))
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    The fact is, in many clubs that offer lap dances, you can get a "dirty" or high mileage lap dance, but the probabilities of that happening are highly variable: 1)the club - just read reviews on TUSCL; other guys either report good dances or not 2) the girl - if she doesn't give you some decent mileage on her first 3 dances, it's not likely ever 3) time of day - day shift girls are typically more frisky 4) your investment - some girls warm up slowly, over multiple visits, with the regular application of cash (but see #2 above) 5) you - if you are clean and well groomed, the girls may actually want to touch you. Or, just go to Detroit!
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    GMD...so of us just really like a good LD. I don't think we're crazy, just have different interests. Stop being so judgemental. If some of us are just interested in LDs, that leaves more OTC girls for you...keep looking for that kind of bright side.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    And here I put the smiley face on it's own line so everybody would *see* it. In other words, lighten up, Prim0, it was a joke.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Sorry...wasn't seeing straight when I read your post...lightening up comencing now!
  • MondoGoGo
    14 years ago
    The best lap dance I've encountered in recent months was in Atlanta at a club called Cheetah's on Spring Street, downtown. The dancer's name was Monique and she was terrific at every aspect of the full on 2 way full nude LD. The club has a VIP room which is a prerequisite for the experience and it cost $300/hr but IMHO it was well worth it. Another terrific experience was a 3 some I had with 2 dancers named Brooke and Amelia. They liked each other very much and being enveloped in their ample charms for an hour or two was heaven on earth. Both of those experiences were exceptional and make Cheetah's a worthy destination for "hounds" looking for a good LD.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    I had a dancer tell me recently that she was "using" me during a pretty hot lapdance as she was grinding away, crotch to crotch. She seemed awfully relaxed afterwards for some reason.
  • Jmoney007
    14 years ago
    Dirty LD huh? these are the type of LD's i look for when i go to the club, mainly because i be clubbing on a budget and cant afford "off the menu" items so if i can get a Dirty LD for the same price as a Regular LD then i will call it a good night. (any tips are based on hardwork and/or happy endings)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion