tuscl

What a shocking coincidence!!!

jester214
North Carolina
Friday, November 19, 2010 3:29 AM
[view link] Two first time reviewers both joined in November post gleaming reviews of the same club! One right after the other! Amazing isn't it?

12 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    shills!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    new members make no difference in the numerical rating of a club...but yeah their reviews can be misleading to people reading their reviews.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    for example, in misty's in columbus there are 3 reviews for it. I gave it a 1, others gave it a 2 and a 3. The overall review is a 1.01 because my review holds the most weight right now...
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    TUSCL members are critical readers and are not fooled by this fluff.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    @sam Apparently there is a review weight attached to length of TUSCL membership, or number of reviews member has written or "last seen"...or some combination of attributes. The Misty's example makes that fairly clear. What does that formula look like?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I agree with Super - it is not hard to spot the shills so it really doesn't work me up too much.
  • Cheo_D
    14 years ago
    Y'know, it's the local-TV-car-dealer/Zagat's-guide-knockoff Copy quality in these reviews that sort of makes them stand out, isn't it?
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Fellas, if you get worked up about a particular review, pm founder. I don't get too worked up about the shills- info isn't entirely false, just slanted. I have pm'ed founder on phony reviews- eg, telling about downing beers in non-alc. club, or going back to VIP in clubs that don't even have a VIP. He has taken appropriate action in all cases. One time, a poster even cut and pasted same boilerplate review to 2 different clubs in same area, repeating the process 6-8 weeks later. As our reviews are what make this site what it is, so too can our spotting of bogus reviews.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    WHAT!!! PEOPLE LIE !!! LOL
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    It's like two winning powerball tickets by 2 friends.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Believe is the only word with LIE in it .
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Apparently there is a review weight attached to length of TUSCL membership, or number of reviews member has written" Yes, the longer that one has been a TUSCL member or the more reviews that a member has written over time, the more weight that reviewer's review is given in a particular strip club's overall rating. "What does that formula look like?" No one knows besides founder, and that's probably the way that it should be in order to preclude further gaming of the system.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion