tuscl

Strippers Who Don't Ask You to Buy Dances

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 6:22 PM
I've been visiting strip clubs off and on for 2 or 3 years (more on lately), mostly as a way to do something social and be assured of getting to talk to a young woman, when I have nothing else going on. But in these 3 years, every dancer that ever approached me asked for a dance within 20 minutes, most times much sooner than that. (the wanna dance girls never get anything from me regardless of how hit they are, and I often tip the ones that just sit and chat with me.) Until last week. I was at PP Columbia for Veteran's Day and the day after. After a few minutes I tipped a girl on stage (who I had not seen before) and she promptly came over to chat. And she stayed with me all afternoon, which was totally fine with me because she is very pleasant to talk to, and didn't ever ask me about buying a dance for 5 hours. Several times she got up to see other guys but was never gone longer than 3 or 4 songs, usually 2 of which were spent in the lap dance area. I tipped a couple of girls on stage but didn't get a lap dance. The next day it was the same thing and just before I was about to leave I asked her to dance for me. We spent about 20 minutes in the lap dance area and she was very into it but wasn't interested in taking my money. I gave her 25 anyway, got her number, and agreed to go out to dinner next week. I guess my question is whether you guys have been treated this way at a club (by someone you just met). Is this a sign that sheamaya have a romantic interest in? I am in my 20s and decent looking so that might help me get better treatment than others? I mean she clearly has the stripper hustle and moves down, based on watching her approach and leave the other guys. Or is this likely a nice normal girl who is kind of displaced in the club but can put on a front for a few minutes at a time to pay the bills?

12 comments

• harrydave
    14 years ago
    I am guessing she is relatively inexperienced and considers you a safe guy. Which is not necessarily a bad thing. Dinner? Why not? But I would also be alert for the possibility that she may play you for $$$ or gifts outside the club. So don't get attached to that "she likes me" idea just yet.
  • boatmonkey
    14 years ago
    All clubs I know of charge the girls a "tip-out fee" to work. My own favorite club charges $60 if they come in at the beginning of a shift, more if they come in a couple hours later. Girls don't get paid by the clubs - they have to "hustle" dances, as you say, to make anything at all. They aren't going to pay their bills with the tips they get while on stage! So why would you even expect to sit all afternoon with any dancer and not pay for lap dances? I don't get that at all, and I don't understand your attitude of never tipping a girl if she asks you if you want a dance. These wonderful women are operating their own little independent businesses and girls like the one you described won't be in it long if they don't approach men and ask for the dance when things are slow. Now maybe your girl has regulars she was seeing and she is into you and enjoyed talking with you - they are real people, after all. And if you like her, more power to you and I hope it works out. I know I could handle my ATF as a girlfriend and still see her dancing because I've known her for several years and know what she will and won't do for money (at least I think I do! LOL). But be sure you can be cool with it because, as many dancers have told me, they aren't going to work a regular job for 10 bucks an hour when they've made 20 bucks a dance. Not that anybody around my area is getting rich like in the old days - some girls have days they barely cover that tip-out I mentioned, and you can just stay home if you don't want to make money. So for anybody else who laments the girls who ask them for dances, open your eyes and your wallet and share the love.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    About 18 months ago, had that kind of experience with a little pixie. We talked for over two hours, then she disappeared seeking lunch. I badly wanted a dance or two with her, so I had to track her down. Got that, then I needed to leave for work.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    It has happened to me before but it is hit or miss. One day I might come in and she will give me free companionship and another day she will just give a quick "wanna dance" and move on. YMMV...good luck to you with her...just remember a lot of guys PAY the girl to leave not to fuck. If you are willing to put up with relationship drama then continue to hang out with her.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Yeah, this happens alot. It can happen whenever a dancer has made the money that she needed that night and can afford to just hang out for awhile.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I have had this happen, but it is rare. The more likely scenario is that instead of asking for a dance the convo from her starts to taper off. Some guys will feel awkward and head to the lap dance area. I just start watching the stage while I feel her.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Or strippers who pay for our dances
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    I've had it happen several times, but only during slow day shift times (Mon-Thur, 12-5pm). Any other time and there is going to be too much competition from other girls and more importantly, more potential victims.. errrr... customers to hit up. And yeah, being a good conversationalist, and not looking/acting like a complete toad helps. I will also say that I always gave a good tip to those girls if I ever got up to head home before they left my side, or at least grabbed a few dances from them. Of course the flip side is the coyote-ugly girls who refuse to leave you no matter what hints you drop nor body-language you try to employ.
  • EDOG65
    14 years ago
    I had this happen to me at Heartbreakers in Columbia back in May. A dancer, named Brandy from Kentucky, spent 3-4 hours with me and we only had a total of 2-3 lap dances, that I asked for, but we hung out, drank and had fun.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    What did this Brandy look like. Just curious, as I just met a Brandy who claimed to have been working Ohio until recently.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I remember one dancer sat with me a long time and she even was buying her own drinks. If it wasn't obvious to me at that time it was later. She did want to go out with me. I was the same age as her. I've had other dancers whom I've had dances from several times just come over and take a break by sitting on my lap, not always asking for a dance. They would at some point during the night.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I hate it when you tell a dancer you don't want any dances from her and she prefers to argue about it for 15 to 20 minutes. That's not the kind of company I prefer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion