tuscl

What do you do in slow clubs between girls on stage?

Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:20 AM
I know of one club where it can be 10 to 20 minutes between the time one girl goes up on stage versus the next. I thought about bringing a mobile device to surf the internet. What do you guys do when bored in strip clubs other than leave? Surf on your phone?

22 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I encountered this similar situation a few weeks ago at kahoots for the first time in years of having a 10 to 20 minute gap between stage dancers (they usually always have 2-3 dancers on stage). I just sat at my booth and watch the tv that they have at each booth.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I usually only see this right after a club opens. Most have a TV to watch, or just talk with the bartender. If the time delay seems to long, leave.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Fortunately, the clubs I frequent do not have that problem.
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    Most of the local clubs are on a pretty strict three song rotation (two wit a girl on stage, one empty) and there has only been one example when I must have hit right at a shift change and there were no women around at all.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I usually leave
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Unless there was something else to keep me entertained, I wouldn't stick around long either. And I probably wouldn't come back.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    My club in Calgary allows me to get pissed when this happens. I also like groping nubile bodies. Getting my face slapped usually means I have exceeded the bounds 0f acceptable behaviour.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    This is not usually a problem for me, since I am often one of the reasons there is no one available, i.e. in the back with one of the few dancers in the club getting a dance. The few times I have had to wait for anyone to be on stage, or available on the floor for that matter, I gave the club fifteen minutes, for one of my favorites to be available, then called it a night. Only had to leave twice in over fifteen years.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    20 minutes between girls? Is there a stripper shortage there?
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    In the very rare event that there is more than a 5 minute interval between dancers on stage, I leave & head elsewhere. I can watch TV or surf on my phone at home. When I'm at the SC I wanna see nekkid ladies dancing, dammit!
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    TV if there is some desperate reason that I feel like staying... Or if there are decent sports on.
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    I grope the dancer on my lap. If I don't have one, I talk to the bartender or watch tv.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm with those who leave, unless the reason for the dearth is because she's with me. As lopaw points out, ain't no reason to stay if there ain't no nekkid women dancing.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    You can always go deface the bathroom walls
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Ahha PAS, I thought that was your work at Bogies yesterday. LOL
    14 years ago
    I leave and hit up the next club.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    By the number of "I leave" responses you can understand why clubs fine dancers for this. The other night a dancer was bitching about getting a $50 LTS (late to stage) fine. She claimed another dancer was supposed to cover for her, but didn't. I was hoping for a girl fight, but no such luck.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    steve, I find at clubs in South Florida that a dancer, otherwise occupied, will be skipped for their stage rotation. Even happened last evening. I was in the back with a dancer when they called her to the stage, then a few moments later the DJ announced a substitute. Man I would be pissed if they had to go to the stage!!!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Clubber - this club only skips them if they are in the VIP, not in the regular lap dance area.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    Vinny, not my handwriting. Bogeys is never slow!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Steve, That is wrong, IMHO, and I've not seen it that I can recall. For sure, it hasn't happened to me.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    The only club that I've encountered this at in Atlanta is the Diamond Club (formerly Tiffany's) on day shift. They have, on occasion, had a dancer for a 3-song set, then 2-3 songs of empty stage. TVs at the bar are on the ESPN "family of networks", so sometimes I'll sit and watch TV. A step above ESPN is the fact that most of the bartenders at this club are hotter than half of the dancers, and dress the part. So, while they're not a naked girl on stage, they're still nice to stare at.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion