tuscl

Just curious...do you prefer going to strip clubs alone or with a friend?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 2:51 AM
I personally prefer going with my buddies, I think. I've never actually gone by myself but I see some guys there who obviously arrived alone. Any pros and cons either way? Just curious.

27 comments

• ryce
    14 years ago
    Pro of going alone is you don't have to share
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    Depends on why you are visiting, and how the others you are with are behaved. If they happen to be acting like jerks then you may want to avoid getting lap dances from any of the dancers.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Going alone give me total control of the situation. Too many guys fall for buying dancers drinks and expect everyone at the table to kick in.
  • gatorjoe2
    14 years ago
    It is the one time I get to act a fool with no worries about what my friends (who don't do this kind of stuff) would think... so
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I prefer alone. I love my friends, but they're idiots.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I go alone. If I'm bored and my friend isn't, or vice versa, at least one of us gets screwed by staying late or leaving early -- and not the good kind of screwed. And don't anybody give me that "cab" crap -- I could take the entire club back to VIP for what it'd cost to get a cab in these parts.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I do both and love both. But when I meet buddies there, they are TUSCL buddies that love the same club. We always take separate cars so we don't screw each other up. I am planning a 3 day trip to the Columbia Platinum plus next Mon-Wed. gridget will be there Tue & Wed, magicrat will be there Tue & Wed, snowtime is gonna try to make it. Waiting to hear back from r0b0411. There may be a couple of others. C'mon down.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    With others, only if to just have a beer or two and meet with friends. Other than that, I prefer alone.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    As Shadowcat mentioned, I am going to try and hook up with him and other TUSCL members at PP in Columbia next week. I have joined his monthly meetings on many occasions and always enjoy it. This is coming from someone who almost always goes to clubs alone. Normally the loner visit makes it easier for you to do what you like and then leave. However the meet up with other TUSCL members makes for an even better visit. You can still do everything you want to do and also exchange notes with the other guys. I have gotten a lot of helpful info from Shadow and others during the group visits. To sum it all up, I enjoy going to a club and meeting other TUSCLers but would probably not enjoy a trip with regular friends who would probably crimp my style.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    not counting my military days when a group of us would hit some clubs, as a civillian i can only recall less than a dozen times when i went clubbing with a friend/friends. although i ask a buddy every once in awhile and get some lame answer why they can't or won't go, overall i prefer to go solo anyway.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    All righty, it's PP in South Carolina time again. I am usually a lone wolf at the clubs, but as Shadowcat and snowtime note, it's always a good time there with the guys.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Alone. For all the reasons stated above, plus I'm not interested in answering questions about what I was doing in VIP, or addressing "did you *really* have your fingers in her pussy?" comments. I *might* consider going with my brother sometime, since he's been nearly as big a ho-dog as me in years past, but he's just about married now. I wouldn't want to shock him either; I was the one with the goody two shoes rep growing up.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Alone. I go with others now and then but it always crimps my game. IME it is much easier to set up my OTC or other action when I don't have an anchor.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    One thing I see some columbus clubs advertising is how they are a good place for "date nights". I guess columbus realizes that they can't attract single males into their clubs because the mileage is so tame. I have seen more guys bringing a female companion along to the clubs with them in Columbus (girlfriend, wife, friend, etc.)...in Detroit I have not seen any couples because the mileage remains consistent enough that single males are repeat customers.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    like george thorogood sings i drink alone well i go to strip clubs alone, dont need witnesses that know me holding something on me and the stories
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    Alone pretty much exclusively. Few of my buddies would hit one except for a "special occasion" of some sort. I've found that when anyone else other than you knows your secret, it's not a secret for long. That said, I've been several times with friends for bachelor parties and whatnot, but I rarely get lappers and never go for extras during those visits. Mostly I just drink, shoot the shit with buddies and ogle/grope/tip the occasional dancer. Luckily, I've never gone to one where any dancer recognized me.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    "I've found that when anyone else other than you knows your secret, it's not a secret for long." Ben Franklin said it well: Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
  • kailee100
    14 years ago
    As dancers we prefer it when guys come alone. They are usually there to spend money as opposed to spectate, and they are generally more polite to the girls. Big groups of guys get that gang-mentality thing and tend to be more raucous and rude. I’m just generalizing here, but when you work at a club where guys go primarily to get VIP’s, alone is better. Many girls don’t like the weekend crowds as much because they tend to be more comprised of lots of younger guys going in groups that just don’t have the available cash flow that older (read: more successful/accomplished) gentlemen have. Sure the young guys love to make it rain on stage because it makes them look good, but are they spending money where it counts, in the VIP?
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    I always go alone. In fact, I have never been to a club except by myself.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    kailee, Welcome! Always nice to see a new female here and hear their point of view. One thing you said I have to disagree with. Over my many years of clubbing, I can't tell you how many dancers I've seen that are attracted to loser younger guys. Perhaps that is mostly off the job, but it often holds true in the club. To many times to count, I ("older (read: more successful/accomplished) gentlemen"), have been sitting a letting the cash flow, and dancers will still stay with some 20 something, cashless, bum looking loser, sitting and sucking on the same beer for an hour. Of course, this is a generalization, but one arrived at after years of club visits. The dancers that interest me that do NOT do the above, do well in their time with me.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    I usually go by myself. The few times I have gone with friends, there has been at least one goober who doesn't want dances, wants dances but doesn't want to spend money, whines about the prices, bitches about work, his old lady, or both, refers to the dancers as either "whores" or "poor misguided girls", and/or wants to go home early. Occasionally I'll strike up an acquaintance with a fellow traveler just to shoot the breeze, but if I am looking to do some VIP or in search of mileage, alone is always best. Welcome to the board Kailee100!
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I go alone except for a coupla times with a fellow SC Player I have known for 20 years. We had a great New Years Eve Bash with 2 gals at our table a coupla years back at a Houston Club called Dreamers (out of business) where dances were only $10. There is nothing more fun than a New Years Eve with Strippers!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    WHAT THE FUCK!!!! Solo is the only way to go!!!!!!!!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Alone and with friends I have done both.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I mostly go alone. I've met up with Vince at Bogarts. I used to be a regluar at a club and met another regular and we've become good friends. I don't go there as much and recently he move to the West Side (of Michigan) Visiting that friend, I met a DJ who I had known of from [view link]. He goes on a few road trips to visit the central and East Side. I'll go out with him. So it's pretty much people I have met because of SCing and not my usual friends. I'm a soicalable guy and end up BSing the whole time and ignoring the hotties.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    dw.buck, I saw Geo Thorogood a few months ago..puts on a nice show. I'm generally a loner, but I do enjoy meeting up with fellow Tuscl'ers occasionally, but never gone with a non sc friend.
  • Raincoat
    14 years ago
    Alone. Friends never know how to keep there mouths shut about what happened.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion