tuscl

Friday night out with the guys

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Well, sort of. Friday night at one local club, I walk in, and see three guys and their girlfriend at the stage, drinking and tipping the girls. The girlfriend is taking turns playing tonsil hockey with the three guys.

Or do I see what I think I see? After a closer look, it becomes obvious that the three guys are actually girls, with men's haircuts and men's clothes, apparently doing their absolute best to pass as men. Bear in mind that these women were what I, in my callow youth, would have called "full on bull dykes", though the sensitive guy into whom I've matured would *never* use such a description. Physiologically more similar to men than women, with stocky figures and wide shoulders. Not really much "disguise" needed in these cases, though the girlfriend was kinda cute, in that "pleasantly plump" kind of way.

So I go find one of the dancers I've gotten dances from before, buy her a drink and ask about it. She tells me they come in every few months, and play a game, seeing if they can fool any of the dancers. There's an unwritten rule amongst the ones who know that they don't tell the new girls.

We get done with the drink, and I go sit at the bar to just watch the festivities for a bit. Apparently, I was paying too much attention, because one of the "guys" walks up, and in a macho tone of voice says "What are *you* looking at?"

So, being the asshole that I am, I say "I don't know, you tell me...Sweetheart."

"He" just stood there for a minute, then broke into a grin and *giggled*. I think the guy sitting next to me sucked his entire drink into his lungs, he was choking so hard.

I've seen lots of lesbian behavior in clubs, between dancers, and between dancers and customers, but I don't think I've ever observed anything quite like this before.

12 comments

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    george:

I certainly don't have stories like this to relate. Maybe I'll have some new experiences to pass on after I get back from my winter vacation. I miss the Canadian axe lady.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I think if you hang out at a club long enough you’ll get to know an interesting cast of oddball characters (as opposed to just run of the mill perverts like you and me, lol).

There’s a regular er, person at my usual club who resembles the sexually ambiguous character “Pat” from SNL. Can’t tell by looking, but a dancer assures me he’s a guy, and I guess she should know.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Sounds cool, george. Did the "gals" get dances from the dancers?
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    The only time I've seen a lesbian in a club, she was clearly a lipstick lesbian. She reached for the breast of a girl onstage, who immediately pulled back.

Back when I worked at a hotel, we doubled up on security one night because a restaurant on property was pulling a big shindig. My partner and I were walking through the lot and saw three well dressed gals (strapless gowns-lots of cleavage) in front of a car with it's hood up. One of them asked if I could help. It was a car I was very familiar with and I knew instantly what the problem was. I went under the hood.

Seconds later, one of the gals saw some guy walking though the lot. She instantly ordered me away from her car, and she pursued the guy-who wanted nothing to do with her. She instantly came back to me and begged forgiveness.

I returned under the hood and the gal started rubbing against me. I began thinking this was a good thing. Just then, my partner violently snagged me and pulled me from the car.

"That's a guy" he hissed through clenched teeth.

I looked at the three gals (post op trannies) and one of them said "What of it ?"

From ten feet away, I told them how to crosswire their starter, then walked away with Patrick. They got ticked off and walked off the property.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Art, she's still there in my profile pictures. I'm sure she won't mind if you go check her out once in a while.

I've seen quite a few oddballs, including what I'm reasonably sure was a drag queen, and manly lesbians, but not a group of them like this, and not acting as flagrantly.

As for dances, I didn't see any if them getting lap dances, but they weren't shy about the grab ass at the stage. The dancer with whom I was drinking did claim that the "girlfriend" bought a VIP from her the last time they were in. Allegedly a pretty hot time.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Never seen this at SC but have seen dykish gals in workplace.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    This lesbian look is quite common in Phoenix. The dykes do their best to dress like a construction foreman. And they have some sort of bra they use that flattens it all out. That, plus 30 to 40 lbs extra weight, the short haircut, and the manly look is complete. And they do show up at some of the clubs.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I don't know why, but really dykey women unnerve me. I've only met one once in a stripclub, and at first I thought she was a short fat guy. Turns out she's a really nice...er....woman. To date she's been the only other lone female customer that I have ever run into, since most women customers don't fly solo, and especially not in the daytime.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I've seen a lot in strip clubs. Dykey women are nothing new. I prefer to see hot female customers getting topless on stage with the dancers helping. The one thing I'm still not used to with more female customers in clubs is when they approach me and ask me questions. I guess maybe they see dancers being friendly with me and then on a few occasions a female customer decides to get friendly with me making comments to me about a dancer or something else. I would never approach a female sitting with a guy. That just seems to be asking for trouble. Yet I've had a female customer leave a table with a male friend or someone and come over to say something to me. Fortunately I haven't run into any trouble so far. I don't want to get in a fight with someone's boyfriend and get thrown out of a club.

I've seen a lot of interest from some with girl on girl action on stage. I don't mind as long as I'm not waiting to tip someone and they never get to me because of female customers getting all the attention. A lot of times, dancers will give females more attention and take tips from them before the male customers. I've seen this happen before and the guys are not happy if they wanted to tip the dancers but they never got to see the dancer up close because a bunch of girls got all the attention.

Some dancers are straight, some are lesbian, and some are bi. I've read or heard that there has been some evidence that gay people may have the brain equivalent of the opposite sex due to certain hormone releases during their mother's pregnancy. Therefore if I see some dykey women in a club, I assume (unless it's a joke or something) that it's an individual with a guy's brain in a female body. I leave them alone.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I wonder if it's possible to have a lesbian brain in a male body? Or is that the same thing as a normal male brain? I guess it's close enough not to worry about it.

Then there is the third sex. Those with both female and male genitals. Someone warned me about one strange looking dancer that she was actually male. I can't think of how many guys would have thrown up if they knew they were being led back to the back lap dance room to pay money for lap dances from a guy. Maybe the correct term is shemale or something.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    in some middle east/muslim countries homosexually is against the law, but it becomes legal if one of them undergoes a sex change, and that operation is subsidized by government funding in certain muslim countries. Thailand and Iran have the most sex change operations
    http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2008…
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Last fall, Passport noted that more sex-change surgeries are performed in Iran than in any other country except Thailand. Ayatollah Khomeini approved them for "diagnosed transsexuals" 25 years ago, and today the Iranian government will pay up to half the cost for those in financial need. Former FP researcher David Francis wrote, "In a country that shuns homosexuality, this makes perverse sense, as after a sex-change operation, one technically isn't attracted to one's own sex and therefore isn't gay."

Now, Iranian-born, American-raised, director Tanaz Eshaghian has made a provocative documentary, Be Like Others, about young Iranian men who undergo sex-change surgery. It premiered earlier this year at the Sundance and Berlin film festivals. Check out some clips here, including one of a 20-year-old man who laughingly remarks, "It's so difficult," in reference to wearing a head scarf outside.

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2008…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion