tuscl

Why don't they just ask?

Wednesday, October 6, 2010 9:30 PM
In my last review I got lappers from two girls. I considered one to be much more pleasant than the other. Some of the reasons why I liked the one dance better than the other were pretty much things that anyone would agree to. But others might have been a matter of taste. In particular the first was slow rubbing and the second was more along the lines of high energy bouncing. Now I am willing to admit that some other guy might have prefered the high energy bouncing. It is like wanting your steak cooked rare rather than well done. Nothing wrong with that either way. But the restaurant ASKS how you like your steak. I've never had a dancer ask whether I liked my dances to be fast or slow. Why not? It is a matter of being afraid of losing control of the situation in general?

7 comments

• Prim0
    14 years ago
    Part of the fun is exploring the unknown of a new dancer...that being said, if I don't like what I'm getting I'm going to let her know so she can change or I'll be done spending money on her.
  • Jmoney007
    14 years ago
    i have only been asked by one dancer how i liked my LDs, i told her nice and slow, the bouncing dance that doug described doesn't really work for me either because if my member is standing up, then all that bouncing is just gonna hurt as bad as getting kicked in the nuts. i wish the women would at least ask how i want it that way she can make more money and i can enjoy it more. i know i can just inquire about her dances and politely ask if she wont go rough but in my personal experience, the few dancers i did try this with got mouthy and refused to give me a LD, well that may have been for the best but it effected me negatively seeing the other dancers just avoid me like i was a bum, so i left and decided that i wont ask them anymore for the type of dance i want, i will just wait and see what she does and hope that its right up my alley otherwise i will just move on.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Why not? It is a matter of being afraid of losing control of the situation in general? Strippers need to feel that they're in control of the situation, but when you reach a certain age you learn to seize the intiative and still let her control her speed. I don't know how it is with your S.O., but with any lover you have to tell them your likes and dislikes. I prefer slow and sensual, so, when some stripper literally begins bouncing off the walls I say, in my Texas drawl- "Whoa, slow down little lady."
    14 years ago
    Doesn't happen often but some DO ask. Guess they're more customer focused.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    can't recall a dancer ever asking me how i wanted a lapper but if they're moving too fast i grab their hips and tell them to slow it up and i try to guide them to do it my way.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    You're right... the huge majority never asks the preference. Usually it doesn't matter. How bad can it be with a beautiful girl on your lap, no matter what she is doing, or how? Well, I found out a few weeks back. I was in one of my fav clubs (Hip Hugger), and I asked for a dance from a girl that I'd thought was cute as hell. She proceded to give me the worst dance that I've ever received. She was bouncin' and bangin' so hard it was crazy. Seriously, I felt like I was on a wild ride; like I should'a been fastened down with some sort of restraining device. I couldn't even explore her 'cause I was too busy hangin' on to my chair! I think that was the first and only dance that I could hardly wait 'til it was over. It might've also been the first one-dance session that I've ever had, as typically I will go at least two dances to make sure things aren't going to improve. Geesh! Give me slow and sensuous ANY time!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Remember always - we are the customers. It is up to us to get the service we are willing to pay for. Otherwise, walk away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion