tuscl

Man Dies in Adult Bookstore

HOUSTON — A man was found dead inside a locked video booth at an adult bookstore on Tuesday.

Houston police said Broderick S. White's body was found at a store in the 15500 block of the Eastex Freeway at about 2 p.m.

Surveillance video showed White, 35, walking into the store at about 8:30 p.m.. Monday. Investigators said there were no signs of trauma.

An autopsy will determine White's cause of death.

7 comments

• MajorBoobage
    14 years ago
    Everyone has to die. Not everyone gets to die doing something they love!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I'd hate to be the EMT, or coroner, who gets that call. I would love to be the guy that the EMT or coroner vents to about the call.

"Yeah, the guy had his pants down and his hand was on his richard...."
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    Hope he wasn't married.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have not used one of those video booths before but I have seen a documentary on the Lusty Lady peep show so I might have an idea of what they are like.

There is one that advertises $0.25/minute, but I am curious to know if there is a minimum time amount you have to buy.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I guess Houston hasn't been hit with the adult entertainment plague yet, because the first thing that happens with it is the doors lose the lower 18" or so. That is not so much to see if somebody has died in there, but to detect more than 2 feet at a time in the booth.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    mmdv26 says:
    I guess Houston hasn't been hit with the adult entertainment plague yet, because the first thing that happens with it is the doors lose the lower 18" or so. That is not so much to see if somebody has died in there, but to detect more than 2 feet at a time in the booth.
    -------------------------------

What? Two consenting adults can't go into a private booth and fool around?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Prim0, Of course not! That would be eevviiiilll!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion