tuscl

Have you ever brought extra cash thinking you would never use but still ran out?

I guess I didn't bring that much extra. I brought an extra $80 on top of what I usually bring. You know it's time to leave when your wallet is empty and a dancer is saying you could use the ATM.

Extra note: Don't go to sleep right after arriving home or you could have strange dreams. I dreamed a dancer whom I haven't seen in a long time caught her boyfriend with another dancer and suddenly wanted revenge. Then she spotted me leaving the regular lap dance room and wanted a revenge fuck. You know it was a dream after 30 to 45 minutes in a private room she said there wasn't any charge.

15 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    hell, i could use a dream like that right now ;)
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Happened on my last visit. I was surprised that:

1)I was there a full three hours, and

2) I blew 400.00

I would've spent more if Jonny had let me go FS
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    No. I expect to use every penny I take to the club. If I don't want or expect to use it, I don't take it. Now, I might not use it at the *first* club, or it might be destined for a private room somewhere else, but I fully expect to go home cashless every time I go out.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I only bring what I plan to spend
    14 years ago
    I budget what I plan to spend on dances, cover charge, drinks and tips. Then add a little for drinks for dancers and a small contingency. Don't always spend that much but when it is gone, I'm outta there.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I usually have some idea of what I wish to spend, but I am not one terribly opposed to using an ATM when needed. I much prefer that way then walking around with hundreds of dollars in my pocket.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Yes I have. I usually bring anywhere from $400 to 1k to a club, depending upon my plans for the night. Often I go home with plenty left in my pocket, but every once in a while I actually find that I underestimate my needs for the night.

Shit happens. I never use a CC in a club, so if I walk in with too little then I know it is time to go, despite what the little head is trying to tell me ;)
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I am finding these discussions about cash in this hobby very disconcerting. What is a big number (cash-wise) for one tuscler may be an insignificant number for a different tuscler. In my brief time in the hobby I have quickly discovered that MONEY TALKS and MORE MONEY TALKS EVEN LOUDER. I think I will sign off on all future discussions about cash in SCs.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Why "disconcerting", art?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    farmer, why? I'm not sure that I understand what you find so disconcerting.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    gmd; rickdugan: I am starting to be embarrassed about my wealth. I am using it in my pursuit of this hobby but it is bothering me how much I am spending in this pursuit. I had a blow-up with shadowcat a few weeks ago about this and I was ashamed of that. All my working career I kept my financial situation strictly between me and the Canadian tax authorities. Here on tuscl I can't keep my stupid mouth shut. I should just do what I want to do and shut up about it.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ditto ohiovoyeur ;)
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I do limit how much I spend by how much cash I have. I have used an ATM outside of the strip clubs when club hopping. I don't want to use the ATM inside of a strip club unless I really messed up and am short cash that I owe someone. When I think about how much money I could have saved and invested in the stock market and lost it a different way, it amazes me. I think I had more fun spending it at the strip clubs. However I do need to save more. I can't afford to have too much fun every time I go out. I guess a few weeks ago I was disappointed in having money to spend and didn't see much reason to spend it. It is a lot more fun to run out of cash then it is to have it but no reason to spend it. Well except for your next visit to the ATM.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Art, for my part, I see no reason to be embarrassed or ashamed of your wealth. You earned via a lifetime of work, and that bloody well entitles you to do with it whatever you please, in my book, including, in some cases, spending on activities the authorities frown upon.

If anybody gives you any crap, it's primarily because they are envious of you, and want some, or all, of what you have sighing bothering with the minor little inconvenience of performing some work or service that actually deserves a reward.

Don't sweat it.

If you cant stop feeling embarrassed, I will toady help relieve you of that burden. Let me know, and I'll send you my PayPal info. :)
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    art, don't sweat it, though if it is really costing you a fortune simply to bang hot strippers you may want to re-evaluate your approach.

I spend what many would consider to be a lot each year in club related activities, but I suspect nowhere near your level. With a little discipline $40k per year should keep you comfortably supplied with semi-regular pussy and lots of club visits.

Problem come in when you want the pussy VERY frequently (multiple times per week for many weeks) or when one chases after a girl that he HAS to have (and she knows it). Then things can get very expensive.

I have one now that is becoming a regular enough bang that I may simply put her on the "payroll." Still chewing it over but I know she would be amenable. The benefit for me would be to get off of the per bang grid, or at least get a little more bang for the buck, and for her it would provide her a source of reliable income. We shall see, but my point is that, if you are hitting certain expenditure levels, there are other ways to manage things to keep it reasonable.

But of course if the money is not an object then why go through the efforts? Just spend it and enjoy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion