tuscl

Bolder and Bolder

how
Texas
Saturday, September 25, 2010 9:38 PM
Anyone else noticing a trend for dancers to be ever bolder lately? The following conversation elements all happened with different dancers in very recent club visits: Scene 1: Dancer: "Jam it in me!" ----------------------------------- Scene 2: Dancer: "What do you want to do?" Me: "What do you want to do?" Dancer: "I want to suck your cock." Later... Dancer: "Play with my asshole while I suck you; I like it freaky." ----------------------------------- Scene 3: Dancer has a curious look on her face. Me: "What are you thinking?" Dancer: "I'm thinking about fucking you." ----------------------------------- Scene 4: Dancer: "Want a dance? Want to fuck?" Me: "I promised the dancer on stage I would wait for her. I like to keep my word." Dancer: "Let me know when you want to fuck." ----------------------------------- Scene 5: Dancer does not say anything, just extends an open hand with a condom in it, and looks at me with an inquisitive glance. ----------------------------------- Scene 6: Dancer: "You've got me so horny! I want it right now!" ------------ ------------ Is the full moon causing such uninhibited lust in these dancers? Or is it just the desperate economic times?

20 comments

• harrydave
    14 years ago
    Yes. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    In some cities I have been to the mileage has been great. However, here in Columbus, a lot of clubs have uncertainty and doubt looming over them because the Senate Bill 52 injunction has recently expired. It is now enforceable and clubs can get busted over minor things like too much contact for stage tipping. One club now requires their dancers to wear their garter belt around their ankle to collect the tips rather than on their upper thigh. Clubs are just waiting to get raided and are more paranoid than ever. Not to mention pasties are still used here...
  • TrevorJ72
    14 years ago
    Ohio's governor is a baptist preacher, what do you expect. They're going to try to get all SCs outlawed in Ohio forever. They're also trying to get all sex video/toy shops shut down too and after that they'll ban sex altogether. Fucking Christian fundamentalist nutjobs.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Why oh why are you torturing poor old farmerart out here in Alberta?
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    In my two most recent SC visits, it was strictly YMWV, however, in the spring I visited the Gold Cup. It was the most dancers I ever saw in one place at one time (100 give or take). I turned down probably twenty offers, and I heard comments from dancers like "I want to molest you" and "I'll let you touch anything you want-it'll be fun for both of us, I promise." It was the competition that particular night.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i better hurry up and buy art's sculptures. i see a price rise on the horizon :)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I say fuck it while its hot before election season has the police out raiding the clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I know a gal here in Detroit that is a dancer. Some of the first few words that usually come from her is "Do you want to fuck me tonight? " Hell, yeah, I do. She is a stunning redhead with nice big natural tits and it feels so good to be inside her.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Samsung, that is just plain ridiculous. There are so many good things about your people as a whole and your country that it almost beggars belief that these things happen. I hope the economy is making girls a little more 'open' now.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Looks like 'how' is visiting primarily Texas clubs. Dang, I need to get myself there. I seldom get that kind of open invitation at the places I go...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    While it hasn't been as blatant around here as where how is going, it's not far off in some places. Desperate times indeed.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Good one Troop!
  • ArchiePitcar
    14 years ago
    First off, Ohio's governor is NOT a Baptist preacher. He was a Methodist minister - not exactly a fundamentalist denomination. Here in northeast Ohio, I have not noticed any dampening of dancer enthusiasm.
  • how
    14 years ago
    The clubs where these scenes occurred are in El Paso.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The Ohio clubs have been getting screwed over by a organization in Cincinnati. There is only one strip club in Cincinnati and they sure have fucked things up for the rest of us.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Sam - based on your last reviews, I thought you had moved to Detroit.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    It seems easier than ever here (Houston) to get dancers offering extras. I believe its the economy and the competetion dancers are having from the [view link] whores who have been offering GFE / FS as low as $80 for hh / $120 for hour. It seems reality is telling the bitches on SW who don't fuck and who want to knock SC Players where to shove it. I have gone to SC's for years to find otc girls and it seems like the clubs are overflowing with them now except many will only do itc. If they don't do extras they will not make it in this town.
  • manuela
    14 years ago
    Believe me; in desperate economic times hard $$$$ will be the one and only reason. Money makes everybody horny (or at least make them to pretend)! I also cross my limits to stay financially healthy. Who won't? (new topic about money vs values, selfrespect, ...?) ;-) XXX Manuela
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Manuela, welcome aboard. Nice photo gallery. Unshaven still works for me. Are they really yours? Are you gonna tell us where you work?
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I can only confirm what Samsung says about cbus...everyone is soo uptight here. I can only hope the coming elections replace the leadership and lead to some changes in attitude...though I doubt it will happen. All the politicians have to placate Joe Average (or his woman) who seem to want others to have no fun!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion