tuscl

Most Sexually Active Cities: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Saturday, September 18, 2010 7:27 PM
CHATSWORTH, Calif.—Men's Health magazine, that hotbed of publishing virility, has conducted yet another survey on sex, this time in an attempt to determine the most sexually active cities in the nation. Austin, Texas, comes in first; Portland, Maine, logs in at 100. The survey is contained in the October issue, but results are available online now! The editors use somewhat different criteria to asses the rankings: condom sales, birth rates and STD rates. Somehow, the combination of the three is supposed to result in a list of sex-happy cities and less sex-happy cities. People will argue over the results for years to come, but for the time being, Texans will no doubt wave their state flags proudly, claiming the first two spots—Dallas comes in second. “Texas towns haven't fared well in a few of our past rankings, having been included among the Fattest and the Drunkest U.S. cities,” wrote the editors. “But this time is different. When we calculated national nookie rates, several Lone Star State cities came out on top. Maybe they took our previous rankings to heart—you'll have more sex if you sober up and slim down. An online look at the results can be found here. [view link]

7 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Top 3: Austin, Dallas, and Columbus lol
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    If condom sales is the main indicator for sexual activity rankings of US cities, why don't the Hamilton clubs by themselves move Detroit to #1 (with a bullet) on this list?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha good point farmerart. I am surprised they don't sell condoms at the Hamilton clubs in those vending machines they have in some truck stop bathrooms. Maybe they would not sell very well though since most of the dancers already have them to provide to customers. I have not been to all of the Hamilton clubs but I know Henry South and Bogarts are in suburbs, not the city of Detroit. Not sure if this counted suburbs or not.
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    Damn I love this magazine. I depend on their list! lol. Austin and Dallas are my next destination. I'm bringing my own condoms and lube though. Going to get a plate of briskets, then head my way for some mouth, pussy, and the dookie platter.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Do you really want to be having sex in a city that has a high STD rate?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    MG, I think the STD rate and the sex happy rating are inversely related.
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    MG - high STD rate!? I'll just stay away from the burnt and thin crust poo poo platter. decrease the chances by almost a full pecan pie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion