tuscl

bikini bar?

LeeH
Georgia
Assuming you aren't in a city/county where it's either alcohol or nudity, but not both, what's the appeal of a bikini bar, especially if there are 2 nude bars right across the street?

17 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    of course i prefer them naked but i've received as much or more action in bikini bars as i have in any topless or nude bar. because of local laws you have to be more discreet but i've had dancers get almost naked and i've sucked/groped bare tits and fingered and licked pussy in a bikini bar so i don't let the "bikini" stigma affect my outlook on things!
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Here in the Omaha area, where they have plenty of bikini bars, I have struggled to find the appeal of bikini bars even before they built the Playhouse south of Council Bluffs off of Interstate 29. I think there are only three reasons for any appeal:

1. Geographical proximity
    2. Familiarity with dancers or bar staff
    3. Pool games, video games, etc.

Of course, the only one that works for me with those places is geographical proximity, with the possibility I might luck into #2.
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    Ciro's in Albany, NY is a bikini bar and the girls are more friendly and approachable than DiCarlos, that is fully nude. The bouncer is around but not looking over everyone's shoulder, unlike DiCarlos. Ciros is like hanging out in a livingroom with a bunch of scantily clad women, DiCarlos is a place to view naked women from a distance and have a few come up for a dance now and then.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I am Canadian with only a little experience of US clubs. All this topless, nude, bikini, alcohol, non-alcohol, juice, BYOB stuff boggles my mind. I just want to get into the VIP and have at 'em! In Canada all clubs are booze and nude. Unhappily, only select clubs in Ontario and Quebec provide the action I want.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    If they get naked and put out in the back room, or a hotel room, it doesn't matter what they wear or don't wear on stage. As others have stated, it's the action that counts, not the window dressing.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    OK, the "sometimes more mileage" thing makes sense. So let me ask a follow-up -- the first time you go, are you just rolling the dice? I think I'd be pretty pissed if I plunked down cover plus over-priced drinks only to get below-average mileage AND only see bikinis.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I.E. if i have a crappy mileage night at a SC, at least I got to see naked women. ;-)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    How about pasties clubs. All the topless clubs are now pasties clubs in columbus. Most of these are low mileage but still higher than the byob/nude clubs in town.
  • happylap
    14 years ago
    LeeH, That's what TUSCL is for. Usually you can get some idea what kind of mileage you can look forward to by reading the reviews. I know the caveat is YMMV but usually you can get a rough idea what a place is like before you shell out too much money. So to some extent you are rolling the dice, but that's almost always true when you go to a new club. hl
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Bikini and pastie clubs are on my "DO not go " list. I saw enough go go bars back in the 60's. Fortunately for me there are plenty of the real strip clubs for me to go to. I do believe that there is a correlation between mileage and the type of club it is. Unless of course the Bikini club is a jack joint.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    A pastie club I occassionally visit is John's Hot Spot. Local ordinance requires covered nipples but the mileage in the back is way above average and light years better than the local Vu down the street. Many of the girls who know me will peel off the pasties during their LD. Never had a great time in the Grand Rapids bikini bars. Swim suits on the stage and cameras in the VIP add up to lame experiences.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Ciro's in Albany, NY is a bikini bar and the girls are more friendly and approachable than DiCarlos, that is fully nude."

Ugh...Ciro's is a real dump IMHO, and DiCarlos is actually a topless strip club. The dancers at the latter were much nicer looking than the former, but there was slightly more contact in the lame LDs at Ciro's, if you like the ghetto vibe that they have there.

There's a few bikini clubs in downtown Providence, RI, but neither are really worth an extra effort to go to either of them IMHO.
    ------------------

"In Canada all clubs are booze and nude."

Not quite, but close...there's more than a few that are just topless in Quebec.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Lee, *Any* club is a roll of the dice if you've never been there before. I've been relatively fortunate in that none of the bikini/pastie bars I've been to have charged a cover, except for Rick's Tally Ho in Buffalo, and mileage has nearly always been good, even if not ultra high. I'm guessing from comments here that I've been *very* fortunate in that regard.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    There is only one acceptable outcome for visiting a bikini bar and paying for overpriced girlie drinks. The girl sitting with you has to put her hand in your lap. Anything less is a waste of time and money.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Oh crap, don't I feel like a loser now. All I ever get is blowjobs... I'm gonna go back and give them girls a piece of my mind.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    MisterGuy: Thanks for correcting me. I have been in only two Quebec clubs and leaped to a conclusion that was invalid. I have to backtrack even further - I have been in no Maritime clubs at all. That said, all clubs that I have visited in all other provinces are booze and nude. Mostly lame action though.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    What's wrong with bikini bars? I find most are bikini on stage but topless in the lap dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion