tuscl

OMG, she's HOW old?

LeeH
Georgia
Thursday, September 16, 2010 5:11 AM
Met a dancer recently whose company is as great as her dances. We were just shooting the breeze one night, talking about favorite movies. She said "this is weird for a 32-year-old to admit, but..." and then rattled off Disney animated movies. Which is totally understandable as she has 2 young boys, and you either like what you are incessantly seeing or you throw the TV through a window. At least, that's what I *thought* she said. Turns out that (thanks to a DJ that doesn't realize that 149 dB is just as good as 150) I misheard; found out tonight that's she is 22, not 32. Now, no surprise on that as far as looks go. But she's MUCH more mature than 99.9999999999999999% of the 22-year-olds out there (and add a bunch more 9's if you limit it to strippers). *And* I already know another just-turned-23-year-old dancer like that. What are the odds? Anyone else have age shocks?

19 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    i met a beautiful puerto rican dancer a few months ago. when she told me she was 29, married, with 3 kids i had to scrape my jaw off of the floor! i figured her to be no older than 20 and when i told her that she said that alot of people think that she's a 16-17 yr old. i think that she was there to prove to herself that she still had it going on, she did imo. anyway she danced that 1 night only the club was dead and i was her only customer, i bought 2 dances from her before she dressed and left early. she gave me a kiss goodbye and said that the attention i gave her made her feel complete. knowing that she wasn't going to dance again i tried to arrange a meeting otc but it wasn't going to happen.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I was surprised recently to find out my favorite dancer at my favorite club is 36 because she doesn't look like she's much over 25. Of course, she was talking about her first kid entering high school, which made me ask how old she was. Also, her kid would freak if he knew what her mom does for me.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I always figure that the ages they give are about as real as the names they give.
  • StormShadow760
    14 years ago
    Wow Dandy, my situation is almost the exact same as yours, except my ATF will be turning 34 in two weeks. She looks amazing, doesn't look a day over 25 & also has a son about to enter high school next year. Now's here's the crazy news which I'd like all of your advice on: Right when she got back from a month vacation, I had an excellent OTC session with her and 5 weeks later, she let me know that in that time period she got pregnant!!! We talked about it & I know for a fact that it's not mine because I let her finish me off with a HJ and we used protection...So obviously she hooked up with an on again/off again BF or some other customer and got knocked up! To be honest, I wish it didn't happen because I'm being selfish & just want to fuck her like crazy...but she told me her heart is telling her to keep the baby. I can't wait 9 months for some of her action, so part of me is saying I should move on & avoid any crazy BF/baby daddy problems. My other half (conscience) is telling me that we've built up a really good friendship over the past year, so I want to be there for her when she needs me. What do you all think I should do because I'm torn, man!!!
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Please, God, don't let Dougster respond to Storm
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Well, Prim0, she didn't exactly tell me her real age; I got the info from a fairly reliable third-party. Besides, even at 32, she'd be a lot younger than me, so there's nothing to impress about fudging her age. In general, I'd probably agree with you, though.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    "If a woman tells you she's 20, and looks 16, she's 12. If she tells you she's 26, and looks 26... She's damn near 40." -Chris Rock
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    If Chris Rock got commissions for every time he got quoted about SC's on this board, he'd be rich. Oh .... wait .....
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I would lose my ass at guessing strippers or any females age. They almost always look younger to me. But the strippers don't do any better guessing my age. They guess me 10-15 years younger. I have even gotten ID'd to prove it. Of course I know a lot of that is SS to make me feel good. And it works.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    StormShadow, Hate to tell you this, but the kid could still be yours. *Probably* isn't, but statistically it still could be. Condoms aren't perfect, and pre-cum has some little wigglers in it that can still impregnate someone. As for continued sex, is there some medical reason to stop? Generally speaking, there isn't, until the last month or so, and then, well, she still has a mouth, right? :)
  • StormShadow760
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the reply, GMD! I've read a lot of the posts here & honestly appreciate the feedback! As for the baby "possibly" being mine, I'd be a man & take care of it if I was the father. If she wanted me to take a paternity test, I'd have no problem there either as it would leave no doubts. I definitely wouldn't mind some continued sex with her, but I too was wondering about medical reasons & how safe it would be to pursue that route if I took it. As far as the "relationship" goes, she still wants to spend time & go places with me. We have fun together as people, meaning there's no sex involved...The thing I can't out of my mind is that she's carrying some other guy's baby. If it's not my kid, what would you do in my shoes? Move on & let that other guy take care of her...or at least keep the "friendship" going? Thanks!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Dude, be careful with the paternity test offers. I applaud your willingness to step up, but consider these facts. While a paternity test can serve to completely eliminate a person as the father of a specific child, it cannot tell with 100% accuracy whether or not any given man *is* the father, it can only determine probability. It's one thing if it comes back and says that there is a 99.99999% chance that you're poppa, what are you going to do if it comes back with a figure of 80%. Is she going to identify all of her partners in the period and have them tested as well, or is she going to a lawyer with that 80% result and trying to put you on the hook for the next 18.75 years because you're a nice guy and the others are losers? As for what I'd do, are you talking fuck-buddy hook ups, or hooker type things? For the latter, as long as she'll take my money; for the former, until she says stop, or she stops being worth it, for whatever definition you assign to "worth it", or starts talking marriage. I personally would probably continue to fuck her until she won't, but I'm all about the sex, you might not be.
  • StormShadow760
    14 years ago
    You know GMD, I like the way you think man...helped put things into perspective! While I do enjoy spending time with the lady...all I seem to think about when I'm with her is when I'm gonna get her into the sack again & again =) Looks like I want the "fuck-buddy hookups" to continue until she and I are tired of each other!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "But the strippers don't do any better guessing my age. They guess me 10-15 years younger." One dancer was always going on about how "young" I looked. It got tiresome, so I finally offered her $20 if she could guess my correct age, plus or minus one year. She thought about it for 30 seconds or so, then "guessed" my correct age (to the year) and grabbed the $20.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    steve229, did you check to see if you still had your wallet after she guessed your age? I've seen plenty of MILF's around the clubs, I'm glad some women still look mighty fine in their 30's and 40's. I still hope, (I know that it will never happen, but if Judy would let us know where she is going to work after she leaves Bada Bing) and I pray, LOL, that I'd be trusted enough to meet her some time. Lol, I get a kick out of one of our newer members' efforts to hook up with Judy. Hopefully, he'll get shot down too. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    steve229, did you check to see if you still had your wallet after she guessed your age? I've seen plenty of MILF's around the clubs, I'm glad some women still look mighty fine in their 30's and 40's. I still hope, (I know that it will never happen, but if Judy would let us know where she is going to work after she leaves Bada Bing) and I pray, LOL, that I'd be trusted enough to meet her some time. Lol, I get a kick out of one of our newer members' efforts to hook up with Judy. Hopefully, he'll get shot down too. LOL
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    During the pre-VIP stripper shit one girl told me I looked about 38 years old !! That got me to the VIP a whole lot quicker than the "I can feel you have a real big dick" stuff. I am 61, soon to be 62.
  • dallas702
    14 years ago
    Like Shadow, I cannot tell how old they are and only get in trouble trying to guess. About 3 yrs ago I got several dances from a very hot young blond with a tight bod and perky natural C cups. It was a slow day at that club and this smoking chick joined me at my table after (she brought her own drink with her). While talking she mentioned her grandson - WHAT??? - yes, grandson! Turns out she was my age (then 54). I didn't believe it and lost a $10 bet when she pulled out her DL - yep, born in 1953! I swear, put her in a lineup with 20 yr olds and you will pick her as the youngest.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I've met several dancers in their 30's. They still look good. I remember one dancer turned 40 and did not look any older than 29 or 30. However she told me that she knew she wouldn't be able to keep working because the club would want to hire younger dancers. I know of one dancer still dancing whom I think is in her 50's. She's thin and in good shape but doesn't seem to get a lot of tips whenever I notice. Her face shows her age to me. If a dancer ever asks me to guess her age, I mentally guess it, then subtract about 10 years unless that makes her too young. That guesstimate usually comes up with a pleasant reaction. I'm sure dancers do the same thing. A few times I guessed the dancers age within a year or two if she was young so I didn't subtract anything.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion