tuscl

Dancer Calling You For A Booty Call?

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 11:11 PM
not looking for advice or to give advice.. i'm just curious. i know many of you guys are seeing dancers otc for pay, but other than the couple guys here that are actually living with or in a relationship with a dancer, are any of you getting freebies from a dancer otc? i've been seeing a former part-time dancer for a couple times a month meetings for nothing but a booty call for the past 4 months. she'll give me a call, we'll meet, have sex, and then i drop her off, no strings. she's young.. 24, in good shape.. 5'2" 110 pounds and just calls me for sex. never asked for money except one time she was complaining about her bills and i gave her 50 bucks afterwards to help her out although there was never any agreement for paying. we don't have anything in common and i have to admit that i've had much better sex and deep down i don't really trust her so a couple times that she's called i put her off and i've even told a couple friends that i'm thinking of just dropping her. but, seeing that i'm not screwing anyone else atm i don't know if i really want to totally drop her. anyway, like i said, i'm curious, anyone else here find themselves in a similar situation?

13 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    "i'm thinking of just dropping her" If you don't want her anymore, can I have her number?
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    FREEBIES? FROM A STRIPPER? I see another thread coming like that recent one about public acts with strippers that tortured me for a couple of days. Do I kill myself now?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    @ steve.. i'll let you know if and when i decide ;) art.. former stripper, but if you do kill yourself can you mention me in your will for that place in france? ;)
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    troop; I am almost ready to give the damn place away now. It has turned out to be a money pit but it is in such a lovely small town and the weather is just right for me in Dec-Mar. No strip clubs et il faut parler francais la. Personne ne parle anglais a Saint Raphael.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well if you can't afford it i know i sure as hell won't be asble to either. hell, i'd have a hard time coming up with air fare to get there ;)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    able not asble.. damn! i wish we had an edit option!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    My first ATF only charged me 220.00 per session, and our last six sessions were a weekend long.
  • how
    14 years ago
    I used to have a thing with a stripper who seemed insatiable. When we were not doing it, she wanted phone sex or even sexting. Non-financial arrangement for all. Then she fell in love with some dude, and that was the end of our activities...mostly.
  • Timbuck12
    14 years ago
    troop, I've had free OTC sexual relationships with a couple different strippers before. They were typical "friends/acquaitances with benefits" type arrangements, except the girls happened to be a stripper. Sounds like your scenario is the same thing. Not really sure what you're asking us in your post though.....so at the risk of sounding incredibly obvious, as long as you and the stripper are enjoying things then just roll with it. When you get tired of it, just move on.
  • DDDman
    14 years ago
    I had a experience one time a few years back. Hit it off pretty good with her. She invited me over to her place. Not very big or nice but it was well kept. She did not have a sofa or anything but she invited me to her bed and had her cat there and asked me if I wanted to pet her kitty. I did and the rest is history.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I've had girls not charge me extra when getting back to the VIP room, but I've never had a complete freebie. 'Course, that could have something to do with the fact that I'm ugly and overweight and not a hot young stud like all the rest of you.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I'm looking for razor blades.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "I'm ugly and overweight and not a hot young stud" georg - don't be so hard on yourself, you're not that old...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion