tuscl

Giving Advice

In 2007, ***** was my ATF. For 8 months we had fun, then she cut me off because she got arrested and wanted to walk the straight & narrow. Months later, she called and begged to borrow money (100.00) which wouldn't break me. This started a period of animosity (because she didn't repay me).

The other night, she was actually very accomodating, but I noticed that as soon as I paid her for dances she went and paid people that she had borrowed from. She makes a lot of wrong decisions.

Anyway, she's in her early 30's and three kids have pretty much wrecked her body. She's supposed to call me in a few days to set up an OTC date. However, she's given me stripper shit before, so I'm not expecting much. However, I'm thinking of being brutal and telling her that because the clock is ticking on her that a step in the right direction for her would be to set up hotel dates. How would you go about this ?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I would bail. Wrecked body and full of SS. Why go back for more?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm with 'cat. Unless there's something you're not telling us, like she's the best fuck ever, why are you even bothering to pose the question. It would be one thing is she were making the right moves, but your description doesn't suggest that to be the case.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    As some may know I occasionally disagree with shadowcat. Not on this one. Move on dudester. You are not in love, are you?
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    No, not in love. She is a good fuck though, which is why I bother.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    for me it would have ended when she broke her word and didn't repay the hundred dollar loan but in my case i would have never loaned her the money unless i got something in return.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Giving advice is like giving an STD. Nobody wants it but it always finds its way around.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    While I agree with Cat, I understand your situation - been there dealt with that - saying she is a good fuck says it all. Forget about the $100 and offer her say $150 to meet you at motel for otc sex if you still want her. If she won't meet go to another girl on the roster. Above all don't give her any more money for services not performed. She seems like bad news and reminds me of Jessica (bad decisions leading to drama). It may not be a situation you want to continue. Your a paying customer and an experienced player, pull back the stick rev up the engines and gain altitude. Just bc you have caught a downdraft no need to let the plane get into a pickle. There are many other targets out there.

I met my ATF Friday for bik day at motel (she lives near IAH) - $100 for great sex. Did her monday for $150. She used to dance at SJ now at another club (raid there scared her). Did another gal, M inside VIP at SE club for $200 a week ago and $100 in ViP room (same place) a coupla weeks before that. My point is you can get good pussy in this town (Houston) from strippers for $100 - $200 both itc and otc so dont waste your money on non performers or drama queens. Like Heisman / Natl Champ WR's Stripper ATF's will graduate and you have to be ready to go to next on roster or hit recruiting trail.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    When she asked to borrow the $100 it should have been the end.

Even past that though, you're asking how to deal with it? Time to let it go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion