tuscl

Florida School Bans Short Skirts, But Not For Cheerleaders

A Florida high school came under fire Thursday after it decided to exempt cheerleaders from its district's new rule that bans short skirts.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/offbeat/…

Well, that's a relief.

7 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I like your profile pic! white shorts are a girls way of saying "im ready to fuck cuz its not my time of month"
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    The ban won't stand, if it's a long skirt, it won't work.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    This reminds me of my old Catholic high school, where they were very strict on the school's dress code. No jeans, no skirts shorter than the knee, no pants with an "excessive" number of pockets (it was the style at the time), etc., etc.. A number of years after I graduated, they went to traditional Catholic school uniform, which (for the girls anyway) meant those very short, plaid Catholic school skirt outfits. I swear I almost drove up onto the curb the first day that I drove by in the Springtime & saw girls after school with their white dress shirts tied up around their midriffs & skirts that were MUCH shorter than were ever allowed when I was in school.

I guess they ended up having a problem later with the girls either not wearing underwear or wearing thongs, g-strings, or whatever. So, they phased in a requirement to have the girls wear colored or plaid pantyhose, then they eventually got rid of the traditional Catholic dress code in favor of just having the kids wear the school colors in dress clothes.

There sure was a lot of wasted effort put into enforcing & changing the dress code over time.
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    When I lived in Somerville, MA there was a Catholic High School not far and after school the girls would tie their blouses around their waists and hike up the skirts as a joke. Many an older Catholic man would do a double glance and the old women would curse under their breath.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I'll see you at the game, steve. LOL
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    The administrators should have the dress code these days. Big shoes, bright colored jackets and red poofy hair cuz they are mostly clowns these days.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    My High School had all kinds of strict dress codes which were too restrictive I thought. Fortunately in one class, I knew a cheerleader who would always sit beside me. Maybe we had assigned seating. I can't remember anymore. I don't remember assigned seating but I almost always sat in one spot and she always seemed to sit right beside me and often wore her short cheerleader outfit. I don't remember anyone wearing skirts except for the cheerleaders. It was probably against the strict dress code.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion