tuscl

Negotiation for LDs.

Prim0
Ohio
Tuesday, September 7, 2010 7:18 PM
I thought it might be good to share our dealmaking abilities when it comes to LDs. I for one usually try for at least the 2for1 rate. I think $15/3 minute song isn't terrible (it's not good either). I've found that letting the girl come to me helps...I act reluctant to take the LD...sometimes she'll suggest the better deal. What kind of rates do you guys get compared to the stated prices and how do you get the girl down to that.

26 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Lap dances aren't the primary reason I go to strip clubs, they're more of an audition for bigger and better things. So I don't usually bother with the kind of dickering, pun completely intended, I would do for OTC or a back room session. That said, I will take a 2 for 1 when offered, and I will sometimes ask if the 2 for 1 is still going on if it's the right time of day. I don't make any big deal about it if there's no special, though. It's not worth it for the few I get.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    IMO it pisses them off to try to negotiate lap dance prices plus it makes you seem like a Cheap A. Unless the girl is volunteering some kinda special or the club has a special I would stay away from that. I do make sure I know the clubs posted price on dances and confirm with the girl before thats what she will be getting a dance. If she wants more than the clubs posted price, she is a ROB and I immediately deselect her.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Don't know what part of the country you're in. The 2fer might work in some parts of the country, but in Houston you pay 20 for (usually) high mileage dances. Trying to negotiate will get you an air dance, at best.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    regular dances are 10 dollars around here. i've reveived 3 for 20 on several occassions with alot of hands/mouth everywher and had girls that usually wouldn't interest me offer me a dance for 5 dollars, i took 2 of them up on the offer. regarding cheap, i don't know what's worse, being thought of as cheap, or being thought of as a sucker aka p.l. there's a fine line there and i usually let my experience/instincts lead me into making a choice as to how to procede. overall i don't see a problem with trying to get a better deal on dances.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think the most important thing to know is how does the club take money from the dancers? At Living Room in Dayton they just charge a $35 house fee and whatever the dancers make from dances they get to keep. The average dance price listed on TUSCL for a topless dance was $20. I told the dancer I would pay $20 for the first LD but if I wanted to keep extending it then it would be only $10 for each song. She agreed right away, which made me think I could have got even a better deal. However, at many columbus clubs, they charge a house fee AND they make the dancers tip out a fee after each lap dance. You can sometimes find out what the dance tip outs are by reading reviews written by strippers on [view link]. Sometimes the information is outdated but sometimes it is current or good enough. For example, ever notice at Kahoots or Club X after you get a dance, the dancer goes over to the bouncer to "tip out" for that dance? Just one example why Columbus clubs are a rip off for both the customers and dancers. For example, at Club X, the 2fer1 price for couch dances is $30, but I have got it for $20-25 from the dancers if you are patience enough. I heard from one dancer at Club X that they don't have to pay any house fees but they have to pay out half their earnings from dances. This is good because it lets them go to work without the pressure of having to pay off the house fee, but it kind of sucks because if they do sell a lot of lap dances they would have been better off just paying a flat house fee instead of percentage tip outs.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think in high mileage cities or clubs like Houston or Detroit, I would be fine with paying the normal prices. But here in Ohio, you would be a PL if you pay the normal prices - excluding the clubs with $5-$10 dances like Amber's (Cleveland) or Center Fold (Akron). I have got $5 couch dances at Fantasyland West that were more enjoyable than some of the $25-30 2fer1s I have got at Cheeks, Kahoots, or Club X.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    With dancers that I do not know well, I let them come to me. I feel that it puts me in a better negotiating position I do not want to look too anxious. With popular dancers that I do know well, I will go to them. I want them to know I am ready and I don't want some other dude getting in ahead of me.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    The price of the dances over there are so cheap to me I don't usually negotiate.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    yeah, i don't negotiate, but i do try to make sure of prices beforehand. you get what you pay for, in most cases.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I don't negotiate either. I've seen friends negotiate the prices down, and they have in turn wound up with crappy lap dances. Even in this economy some dancers will resent dickering over prices and will give you air dances, or find another way to generally ruin the dance(s) for you. While I always agree to reg prices, I will NEVER give in to an upsell. That's a deal killer from the get-go. And if she pulls the upsell after the dances - I walk.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    at strip clubs like kahoots and club x in columbus where they have posters or little things at tables with the dance prices listed, it is difficult to negotiate. Dance prices are set by the club and they might punish/fire dancers for setting their own prices or they won't make enough because of tip outs after the dance. But at clubs without dance prices listed all over the place, it is easier. I usually don't negotiate for long, I just make an offer and if she accepts it we go back. If she doesn't, then I move on or wait for someone else. I have only had one bad experience out of dozens of when I did negotiate and it turned out to be awful. I asked for a 2fer1 $25 at Cheeks, which is normal price. She wanted to do 3 for $40 instead. I said OK, then she right away said, "I meant 3 for $50". I said forget it. She then apologized and agreed to do 2 for $25. We go back mid song and of course she started mid song and counted it. She also smacked my arm when I went up to feel her chest. She then yelled at me for moving my leg because she thought I trying to grind on her. She then again, said something nasty like "don't you move your fucking head, don't you dare move it" when she stuck her chest in my face. I could not wait for the dance to end. She won the bitch of the year award. However, the benefits of negotiating have far outweighed the negatives. I don't know if this bitch was the way she was because I did not agree to her prices or if it is because she was a former Diamond's Cabaret dancer for 6 years, which is the lowest mileage club in Dayton based on my experience and reading the reviews.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I rarely negotiate the price of anything. If it isn't priced so that I am willing to purchase it at the given price, I don't buy it. Simple.
  • stan1986
    14 years ago
    I was told the Vu takes $5-7 a dance , 12 out of the 3 for 30 special , don't know Harem is i thk it has a House Fee
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    In Philly area you negotiate extras tips but lap dance prices are standard and collected by most clubs directly.
  • metaldude
    14 years ago
    All depends on the club. Some have set prices some don't. When in doubt I might ask the bartender I've tipped generously what I should expect. If the prices are set I never try to negotiate. If they are not I might try to get a better price but generally agree that if the dancer feels they're not getting enough then you're not goiong to get any.
  • spike931
    14 years ago
    I gotta say... For the best value, I go to Black clubs. The songs Are longer, and at most, the contact is exceptional. I only ask 2 for 1's from the occasional 4 or 5 who won't take No for an answer. Either they get offended and finally leave, or I get a good deal (12 minutes of songs for 10 dollars)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    You want long songs, Radar Love the 12 inch single.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    There's a time and place for everything. Some clubs I would do it, others I would never consider it.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Some clubs in my area I don't believe dance prices are very negotiable even though every once in a rare while, a dancer will offer a slightly lower price because she wants to give me a dance there. It's rare if the club fixes the price. In certain clubs, the dancer pays a fee and she can set her own dance price negotiated with the customer. I let the dancers come to me almost all the time in the clubs I visit. I don't have any problem with that. Where dance prices are negotiable, if a dancer starts off with an outrageous dance price, I will just tell her no thanks or maybe later immediately. If I have some interest in her I might tell her I usually get two for $30 and see what she says. That is the price my favorites charge me and sometimes they and other girls charge less. I've had free dances or an extra dance thrown in no charge countless times. I have paid just slightly more but that is more rare for me and the girl managed to turn me on with her looks or charm before she even asked me for a dance. Most dancers don't or aren't able to do that. Most dancers I meet are not 9 or 10's either though. I do remember a few very hot 10's. I remember for a few weeks a couple were working in the negotiable club. They wanted two for $50. They both approached me at the same time one night. I was spending plenty on money and happy with the 8 and 9 girls at a much cheaper price so I declined their offer. They did not go down on their prices. I did notice the one 10 girl was doing her laps close to where I was sitting. She probably just liked the same area. I got to see her lap dances a few times though. Too many acrobatic moves to interest me. That's ok for stage tips but I like more bump and grind for a lap dance.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I meant to say in some clubs, the club always fixes the price of lap dances and takes a cut. That is not the same in all clubs. I tend to not buy any lap dances in clubs where lap dances are at a set fixed high price. It's more than I want to pay so I don't pay it. Dancers can lower their prices in other clubs to what I'm willing to pay and I end up spending most of my money there.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Actually the one 10 dancer I mentioned I remember scared the customer one time. She did a running jump and back flip and landed her head right at the guy's crotch. She told me to stay still and don't move. I thought it was funny but I became less interested in getting that lap dance.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    meant to say she told him to stay still, It's late here.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yikes, sharkhunter. What's her name, I'll be sure not to get dances from that one. LOL. If I think I can negotiate prices, I'll give it a shot. Up here in Detroit, I don't negotiate with my ATF. I like her, and she always treats me right, so I don't try to deal her down. Others in Detroit, I might negotiate. At Platinum Plus down in South Carolina, Shadowcat's advice is well taken. Don't accept the price up front. You still can get great dances for less.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    The girl I mentioned was very hot. She only worked there for a few weeks. I did like looking at her and stage tipping her but I wasn't too interested in getting lap dances from her. One of my favorites would be considered hot to most guys but she is so familiar to me that she doesn't seem as hot anymore. Her body still looks quite good. She takes breaks and works different clubs anyway to keep things mixed up. She works at PP then she works at The Masters. She's probably getting ready to return with hotel rates dropping. I have multiple favorites working again and often do not even get dances from all my favorites anymore. I believe one favorite I haven't had a dance from in months. I never see her until real late when I'm about ready to leave. When your favorites charge you set prices that are reasonable, and they can always throw in a reduced rate dance or free one, passing up other reduced rate dances is easy. Dancers often drop their prices they ask if you give them any leeway in the possibility of wanting a dance (where dance prices are negotiable).
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Desperate dancers looking over an almost empty club with only an hour or two left before closing time will sometimes offer very cheap dance prices. I call two for $20 in a high contact club a good price. Sometimes it's even better than that. Of course I'm not usually interested in dancers that desperate.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I meant something like 3 for $20. It just came to me that there are some dirty minds on this site.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion