tuscl

Boston area strip clubs?

Kprince
California
Friday, September 3, 2010 11:46 AM
Hi, I'm going to Boston to visit a friend and after looking around the reviews for the boston area, the strip club scene seems very horrible! The 3 clubs in Boston seem to be no touch and the area's nearby also seem crummy and not worth it. I just want to go to a club where I can freely grab some tits and ass and maybe with the possibility of extra's, obviously this doesnt seem possible anywhere in MA. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or should I just drive up to RI since it's not that far away? Thanks.

9 comments

• flyingeb
    14 years ago
    Just drive to Providence.
  • EdwardKang
    14 years ago
    The Foxy Lady in Brockton VIP can have some decent mileage.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    diddo on Providence. Eastern MA sucks.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    And I disagree with Ed - Foxy VIP is well monitored and extremely expensive. Go yee down to Providence good sir.
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    The Mardi Gras in Springfield is decent and the strip scene in Hartford is alright too. Unfortunately the Boston scene is terrible and since the Comabt Zone closed has been for years. Another place to go is Peabody and the Golden Banana, kind of pricey, but decent ladies.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    I grew up outside Boston. Go to Providence!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    You can find what you are looking for at Mario's Showplace in southern MA, otherwise I too would suggest many of the RI strip clubs...like Club Fantasies (in the VIP area) or Cheaters (if you are looking to slum it). The strip clubs in the Peabody, MA area are NOT going to have the ability to "freely grab some tits and ass" or any "possibility of extra's".
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The guy that currently manages kahoots columbus used to manage The Foxy Lady in Brockton...I would not mind going to check it out. I have enjoyed kahoots columbus and they have two sister clubs in CT. Kahoots, 67 Windsor Ave, Vernon Rockville, CT. T: (860) 872-9393 Kahoots, 639 Main St, East Hartford, CT. T: (888) 452-4668
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Sure, more contact is promised up in the VIP section of The Foxy Lady Brockton, but you're not going to get much contact in the rest of the club for much less money. In general, when it comes to "mileage" in MA, once has to define what one is specifically looking for in order to figure out where to go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion