tuscl

Is she a Player or Not?

I will be very direct - I mainly go to SC's to recruit gals for either otc or itc sex. If one gal is not a player there are others who are and this percentage can vary between clubs. Currently, I am rotating two gals that dance at different clubs. At certain extras friendly clubs I have gotten all I asked for and more.

If you are a player, the worst thing you can do is spend lots of money on dances when the same amount would get you pussy with a gal that likes to play. Your SC budget is important and you owe nothing to lying ROB's. I find the gals who like to play will get to it right of away - no "I have got to know you" BS. Before you take her to VIP ask her if she likes to play. If she says yes be sure to negotiate the service price before you go up to VIP or arrange an otc meeting. The gal who says she will meet you otc but does not ask about or discuss price is probably lying to you to get you to buy more dances. At the club where I am VIP extras are the norm and the girls who don't fuck don't last very long there.

5 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Player11 do you consider yourself a player
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I am in the same camp as player - I do not spend bundles on dances in a club but use most of it for the good stuff.

Ohio, all spending lots of $$$ in a club is going to do is let her know that she can get it ITC. My gig is simple - the girls know or strongly suspect that I have cash to spend (I am ususally suited) but I don't make anyone to fat and happy ITC. Often I will casually let my bank roll show for a brief moment when I am paying for a drink, so between the suit and the $$$ in pocket the girl KNOWS that I have money, just not what she needs to do to get it out of me.

Years ago it was diferent, when there were lots of dollars chasing the girls and usually only the biggest ITC spenders would have a shot at OTC (for lots more $$$), but today the girls are much more motivated and the thought of picking up $2-300 on her way home can be enticing for a girl that is lucky to clear $200 (after clube fee and tipouts) for a whole night in the club.

I often walk into a club with a thick role of 20s and a few hundreds. But I rarely spend more than $200 ITC, including lots of drinks (me and the girl) and about 100 in tips (about 40 in ones and 60-80 in time tipping).

If OTC is available from a girl, then the combination of knowing you have a wad and having already shown you are willing to spend something on her is enough. Virtually all of my OTC gets negotiated without me ever having to leave the bar, either for a dance or to tip at a stage.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    I'm getting exactly the SEX what I want ITC from my preferred dancer & at a pretty decent price. As long as she provides, I'll spend my $$$ on her!
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Most girls understand where their "moneymaker" is located and can be persuaded to do ITC or OTC. ITC depends a lot on the club layout and the intensity of supervision present. OTC is entirely a negotiation with the dancer. Don't pay over $300 for OTC - remember, it's just f**king.

Once you find an ITC-friendly club, you can figure out the price scale...if you can't, the dancer will usually explain it to you. Remember, not all dancers do extras, even when it appears that it would be a "must" to compete.

When it comes to VIP/CR rooms, focus on paying for sex with the hot chick on your lap, not the owner's car. Sometimes the only way to nail the hot babe is in the VIP or CR, but it can be costly.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I'm in between. I like to take girls OTC. But there's also an excitement with extremely high contact lap dancing with the right girl that is hard to duplicate. So for me, there's room for both. I don't mind spending money up to a point, I just don't want to waste money. So I like to know what I'm getting into.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion