tuscl

taking notes?

LeeH
Georgia
Monday, August 23, 2010 1:23 AM
OK, maybe it's just that I'm an old fart, but I'm starting to forget dancer names. Now one, I think is entirely legit, because I knew her at one club as X, then she went to day-shift at another club as Y, and then night-shift at that club as Z. Naturally, I remembered X and Y, but not Z. Fortunately, she looks distinctive enough to where I recognized her the next time I saw her, and just spun it as I had forgotten her stage name at the new club. So I wrote it down (actually just a draft in my email) when I got home, as well as other clubs/dancers that I'd want to see (or ask for) again. This site actually saved my ass recently too. Got a couple similar-looking dancers' names mixed up and was really bummed when one of them blew me off (when I thought we had enough of a connection from past times that she was at least interested in my wallet). Went back later and read a review that I had written, and it turns out I had the wrong girl. Now, at least, I know who to ask for. ;-) So, anyone else have to resort to this, or should I go get an Alzheimer's test?

19 comments

• sinclair
    14 years ago
    It is hard to keep track. They change their stage names all the time and are nomadic. I had a girl get pissed off at me the other day because I called her by her real name. I had forgotten her "stage name of the month".
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I have never taken notes at a strip club.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    sounds like alzhimers to me. ok seriously i usually don't have any trouble remembering the name of a dancer i like and i really don't care if i don't remember the names of other dancers or if they get offended because i didn't rember their names.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    I've been meaning to make a donation to Alzheimers Foundation, but I keep forgetting about it............... Seriously, Lee, after leaving a club, I just jot down all the names I recall from visit ( on newspaper, hotel notepad, or even rental car map) with + or - sign by name,( depending on how good or bad dancer was) and if a lot of dancers, brief description. Usually the name is enough to jog memory when I get around to writing review, or returning for another visit weeks later.
  • KohlMeister
    14 years ago
    I am terrible at names, etc. Alcohol does not help. I use a iphone app called Momento. Its made for keeping a diaries or something so it when you have a 'moment', you can jot it down. The tags feature let you record places, names, etc. so it's real handy. When a girl goes up on stage I search for her name and it shows me any notes I made about her to include previous dances, mileage, etc. It's also fun sometimes to go back and see some of the notes on someone, i.e. pussy smells, she felt sweaty but ground me down and so on.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    gator, not AT the club -- later. I was asking if I have Alzheimer's. I already *know* that I'm a geek, but I try not to show it at the club. minnow, funny intro ;-) minnow and Kohl, thanks, I feel better now ;-)
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    I always take notes. Sometimes in the men's room, occasionally in the car and - believe it or not, sometimes right in the main room at a stage or table. In the latter case I try to be discreet, but I did get kicked out of a club for that about 10 years ago. Regarding Alzheimers -- anybody who is afraid they may be getting Alzheimers is NOT getting Alzheimers. The actual victims don't have the faintest idea anything is wrong with them and they blame their problems on others around them. It is a sad, sad disease. Forgetfulness and dementia, are very different. Alzheimer's is one form of dementia. Here is the basic difference between forgetfulness and dementia. Forgetfulness is when you can't find your keys. Dementia is when you don't know what your keys are for.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have a cell phone that has a keyboard. I can type in a quick note, but usually never more than one sentence. I don't do this often though. One time a stripper gave me her number and I figured I could memorize it. Well by the time I got out to my car where my cell phone was, I forgot it.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I don't know why you would need notes. Every club I go to, either A) I go there all the time and can remember most of the girls, or B) I only go there once in a while and it's not like you'll have a second time around with the girl. And I try to keep it anonymous in reviews.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    i really wouldn't worry about forgetting names. its probably not alzhimers (but i'm not a doc). When i complained a few years ago that i kept forgetting where i parked my car, doc told me not to worry, unless i also forgot what color my car was. then, he said, we'll need to talk.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    You think they remember our names? I would say no more than we remember theirs. At 61, I've had no problem remembering those I wish to remember. Now if I have their cell number, that makes it real easy.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I would think that note taking would be very helpful on road trips. It takes awhile to get back to your computer. I myself, recently hit 5 ATL clubs in a single day. To keep things straight for my reviews, I had a note pad and pen in my car and I wrote down notes as I was leaving the club. I remember the names of two types of dancers. Those that I liked a lot and those that were shitty or ROBs.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I have my phone with me wherever I go these days, and occasionally write down a name or schedule. And of course, phone numbers.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I don't have Alzheimers, I think I have A.D.D. Attention Deficit from staring at tits too much!
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    If you are worried about offending a stripper because you do not remember her name after meeting her, you are a fool. If you have met her several times and had great times with her and do not remember her name, you are an idiot.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I hate it when I'm getting a grind and it dawns on me I previously had a lousy time with her before. It sucks to forget the bad ones almost as much as it sucks to remember them.
  • Take down notes. At the very least it's useful for TUSCL.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    txtittyfan, tell us what you really think. - I'm not *worried* about offending a dancer, though I'd *prefer* not to offend any human being. Stop channeling Dougster. - If I've met her *once* and had a great time, I want to remember her name, and I'm not a fool if I don't. Most of the clubs here are honest about who's on that night if you call ahead. You get a straight answer when you call and ask "Is Stephanie on tonight?". Not so much when you ask "Is the big-titted brunette who looks like this girl I went to college with, on tonight?"
  • KohlMeister
    14 years ago
    LeeH, ROFLMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion