tuscl

You ever feel bad about a new dancer looking sad and rejected because you quickl

Well 2 weeks seems like 2 months to me so I had nothing better to do and went to a strip club or two.
Maybe I was just another straw in a series of rejections. Anyway a dancer I wasn't that interested in quickly came over to me while sitting at the stage when I wanted to tip someone else. While the dancer was moving around and her back was turned, I threw a dollar on stage and quickly moved back to a table. She looked rejected and didn't even see the dollar I threw on stage for a while. Maybe she didn't care about the dollar. I don't like destroying dancer enthusiasm but sometimes you just aren't that interested in all the dancers. So I felt like I accidentally destroyed one dancer's enthusiasm at one club. I thought I saw her in street clothes before I even left and I left early. Oh well.

At another club for a few seconds, I was wondering if two dancers were ready to fight over me. It was a bit aggressive for the one dancer to come sit beside me when I'm already sitting with another dancer. She looked good and she had danced for me on a number of occasions. I can't remember at which club though. After thinking about this, now I'm wondering if she is a former Columbia PP club dancer. I don't mind her coming after me. Maybe she thought she was just being friendly.

At another club while I was sitting a table, one dancer came up to me, rubbed my legs with hers and her hands. Then she said "you look really good." I'm not sure if I've had too many dancers say those exact words. That's a nice approach. Actually I enjoyed the dancers who were sitting on my lap better.

Where are all these people coming into strip clubs at a late hour and it's like 2 guys and 4 girls or 3 guys and 6 girls in each group? The drunk partying female customers dancing around were more entertaining to watch after a while than the dancer on stage.

This could be 3 or 4 topics in one. A three for one,lol. (I go to clubs that offer two for one dances.)
I guess if you become friends with bi girls it's possible you might end up at another strip club with friends and your group might be 2 guys and 4 girls, etc. What's your opinion of partying girls in strip clubs? or rejecting dancers?

17 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    What's your opinion of partying girls in strip clubs? Houston clubs I've been to don't allow single females to come into the clubs because of the possibility of her being a hooker who is:

A) Doing something illegal, and a club isn't supposed to knowingly tolerate illegal activity on their property, and...

B) Stealing business from girls working the club.

or rejecting dancers?

Clubs refer to dancers as independent contractors and treat them as such. Dancers are independent contactors. They are marketing a product. They are responsible for presentation to the customer in such a away that catches the customer's attention and makes the customer want to buy the product.

Many dancers don't bother to study business, let alone understand it. Every decision they make in a club is a business decision. Some understand to check a customer's shoes,teeth, and drink as suitability for profitability. However, if the dancer is 19 and cute and she turns her nose up at a fat and balding, but well dressed customer, it's her fault if she struggles with tip out and locker fees because fat old guys turn her off.

Granted, it's easy to get grossed out if a guy turns them off, but punching a clock, for many, is difficult. Very few and lucky are those who actually look forward to going to work every day. A dancer is selling sex. It's her responsibility to keep good hygiene and be relatively sober to keep her wits about her to make money in a situation where clothes, morals, and often good judgement hit the floor.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I wish there was an easy way to reject dancers. The, "Mind if I sit with you?" line is difficult to answer without making them feel rejected. I think the best question dancers have asked that doesn't make me feel as though I reject them is the, "Care for some company?".

Now if a dancer I WANT to sit with me comes up, I don't much give a damn what she asks, but I do hope she at least has some conversational skills. I recall a club in Texas where this lovely Asian (my favorite) dancer asks to sit with me. I was going to ask her anyway when she got on stage. Of course I accepted. We exchanged a few lines of "conversation", then she did a couple of dances for me. She then sat on my lap and I found out she was as dumb as a rock. No conversational skills at all. Lucky for me, she got up to go outside and smoke.

• steve229
    14 years ago
    If it's a new dancer I don't know, then I don't feel bad about turning her down for a dance.

I do sometimes "feel bad" turning down dancers that I got lap dances from before, but for one reason or another didn’t “click” with. I've even got reluctant to stage tip some of them, since they take that as interest and come around afterwards looking for a dance.

Just comes with the territory I guess.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Honestly I may feel a tinge of guilt for about a second, but I quickly push it aside and do the old heave ho. It is not my job to support evry dancer in the club, just the ones that I like. She was selling but I wasn't buying, period.

Little baby lions look really cute and vulnerable too, but it won't stop them from gnawing on your limbs if you get too caught up in their drama.

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    rick, big lions and tigers can be very dangerous but a little pussy never hurt anyone.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Feel bad about rejecting a dancer? I seem to recall a similar discussion not too long ago where someone, maybe lopaw, commented something like "how quick would most of these girls be to shoot me down if this was a 'normal' bar and I hit on her?"

Had one ask me the other night, "so, do you like me?" After all of thirty seconds conversation. I try not to be impolite, especially in the face of that much apparent desperation, but the best I could come up with was "I don't have an opinion one way or the other."
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    I do feel bad at times, but usually feel worse if I say "Yes" to someone I'd rather not sit with and spend time/money on. Like dating in real life, once you decide she's not the one, every minute spent thereafter wastes both your and the girl's time. Best to be polite and swift.

This brings up a related thought. Have you ever said "No" to a girl only to then watch her with someone else and think, "Damn - she's better than I thought." Then you feel kind of sheepish trying to get her attention later. Luckily, dancers seem to have a short memory in clubs, so if I was polite and my money's green, all is usually forgiven.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    I recently met a dancer in a club I've only been to a few time, and she told me she remembered me from another club in the same town. Thinking I was just kidding, I asked her if I was rude to her and to my surprise, she said "yes". I don't remember this girl from Adam so I asked her what I did that was rude. She said she came over to me and asked if she could sit with me and I told her I was waiting on someone else, which of course is the TUSCL way. Knowing the club, I'm sure I was waiting on someone else because at this club, if a dancer you've been sitting with gets up for her stage rotation or to go to the restroom, you can be pretty sure one will swoop down on you. I did get a dance from her at the new club and it was lame as hell.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lol shadow - that was good.

Rod, money in hand will result in forgiveness almost every time. ;)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    OK, she wasn't a newbie but rather a favorite. I had just gotten a HJ and my pants were very messy. I was having a cigarette and finishing my drink before leaving. She came over and wanted to sit in my lap. I said NO, she pouted, turned around and walked away. I thought that was a shitty thing to do. Especially to a favorite. On my way out I latched on to her and explained. She smiled. She understood.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    If you gave a shit about every stripper you turned down or quickly away from, you would end up spending a fortune on these girls. No, I don't notice rejected strippers and I think the better strippers know how to handle the word no or maybe later very well.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    If a dancer starts talking about how she has so many bills and needs to sell LDs that is almost always a turn off for me.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    samsung1 - I hear you on the dancer sob stories. It's a total buzz kill, as it would be under most any social setting. And if I was on the VIP fence with the girl, the stories will kick me over to the "No" side. I figure if she's groveling even before we go in there, it's going to pick up double-time relative to tipping during and after.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    If a dancer is extremely hot and starts talking about how many bills, it's an opportunity to fuck her. Two sides to every coin, but don't be stupid and pay her bills.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    To me, it depends on the dancer's approach. I was in one club for 30 seconds when a shot girl plopped herself down in my lap and told me that I looked like I needed a shot and a massage. I told her no thanks, that I had just gotten there and wanted to chill. She kept pushing it and finally remarked that I looked bored. I said that maybe that was because I had told her "no" 3 times and she was still there. She said "wow" and got up and walked away.

I didn't feel one bit of guilt over her.

On the flip side, if a dancer is nice about it, but I'm just not interested (or at least, not then), I'll turn her down nicely, but ask her name. This generally makes her feel better, that maybe I'll look her up later. And even if I don't, she'll have forgotten soon anyway.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    LeeH - Nice touch on asking for the name. I too have noticed that when I greet her and sometimes shake hands while asking for her name (and sharing mine), plus look her straight in the eye, they seem to take a turn-down reasonably well. I usually do imply "perhaps later," and like you said, the rejection doesn't go down so hard, even though I've just about never had one come back.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Good dancers and good customers eventually connect because they both know how to read people quickly and figure out who they like. It takes a long time to master this skill and we are always learning from our mistakes. I try to be open-minded and give most girls a chance to connect. If it doesn't happen, I might take one inexpensive courtesy dance, but that's it. Asking for a second dance in a row makes most new dancers really happy, so in borderline cases, go for 2 (if its a 2 for 1, go for a third dance--that really tickles them) and see what happens. I always try to be polite and positive (assuming the dancer has been as well) even when I say "no thanks."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion