tuscl

Skinny Dipping ?

Monday, August 9, 2010 1:18 AM
An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back. It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some orange, and lime trees. One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to him, 'we're not coming out until you leave!' Ron frowned, 'I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.. ' Holding the bucket up Ron said, 'I'm here to feed the alligator.' Some old men can still think fast.

7 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    lol speaking of skinny dipping..I was watching national lampoon's Vacation today and they had funny skinny dipping scene that made me start thinking about it myself.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1, I would have loved to see at least an "R" rated version of that scene, at least as far as for Christie Brinkley is concerned.
  • how
    14 years ago
    "Vacation" was "R," but Christie wore flesh-tone applique over her breasts to avoid being photographed or filmed nude in that scene.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    How: "wore flesh-tone appliques." Uh oh, the fantasy is gone forever! Back to reality, think they bought those at a stripper store?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    mmmm, Christi Brinkley, what a babe she was. She still looks good as a middle aged woman, I'm glad she slimmed down after getting pudgy.
  • Shekitout
    14 years ago
    Good one Dudester!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "mmmm, Christi Brinkley,... I'm glad she slimmed down after getting pudgy" Yeah, I used to like to watch those cheesy "Total Gym" infomercials, lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion