tuscl

gridget is back...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, August 8, 2010 5:35 PM
After 13 months, she has made another review on the Columbia Platinum Plus. Be sure to read it to get the female/dancer take on the place. She also got lunch both days with me. I am going to phone her tomorrow to set up the dates for my next visit. BTW, if you want a dance from her you MUST ask for my permission. lol...

9 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Interesting, just before I came to the discussion board I saw her review on the home page of tuscl.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    I'm going to PM her and set something up OTC. Ask permission? Hah!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Good luck, Dave. Hope you don't come back "neutered".
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    I DID ask Shadowcat for permission to get a dance from Gridget during his last trip to PP. The dance was very good and while I got his price I probably did not get his level of service. Gridget was a dancer at PP for a long time prior to her current job and she still remembers how to give a lapdance.
  • StripShopper
    14 years ago
    Had a dance with her about a year ago. Tell Gridget I said: "Meh", just vanilla.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    <BTW, if you want a dance from her you MUST ask for my permission. lol...> So, just out of curiosity, did you appoint yourself her, um...manager, or did she request that service of you? lol.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    shadow, it is good to see that you are still enjoying time with her and I wish you continued good fortune with it.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I second what rickdugan says...also hope her injury from the workers comp issue gets resolved.
  • gridget
    14 years ago
    Hey Stripshopper..nice try but only thing you did was talk about your profession or old profession..heh can't remember but you never danced with me if you did you would have remembered it..so your "vanilla" girl was not me..try again :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion