tuscl

The cost of EXTRAS

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, August 6, 2010 4:25 PM
Why is the cost of FS so much higher than a BJ? Is the pussy made out of gold and the mouth only made of silver? IME FS is at least 3 times more expensive than a BBBJ. Why? It seems to me that FS is easier to do. She can just kick back and let him do the work. But with a BBBJ he can just kick back and let her do the work.

There is a greater risk of getting caught doing a BJ. A head bobbing up and down is easy to spot. Whereas a fuck can look just like an ordinary lap dance.

Is there extra cost associated with FS? Condoms, etc?

Lowest price I can get for a BBBJ is $40 plus tip. So make it $60. A fuck on the other hand will usually cost me $120 plus tip. Call it $150.
Prices can go much higher and usually do when OTC is the case. You gotta pay for her gas. lol...

24 comments

• potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Come on, SC. That's easy to answer. A BJ isn't considered to be as intimate an act as FS.

Bill Clinton said BJs don't count.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Shadow, I'm only speculating but I suspect that the cleanup and "wear and tear" components come into play. I would think that the intimacy facotr of being "inside of her" plays a role.

Personally, I find the BBBJ with cleanup to be my most favorite activity, but since some girls will only do CBJ and so many girls do that do BBBJ do not swallow - and I HATE having it left on my nice clothes - I end up opting for the pussy a lot more than the BJ. But when I can get the complete BBBJ with swallow finish, I will always take it.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    throughout history the pussy has always been the key to the kingdom!
    chicks know that almost from the day we are born (leave the pussy} we are trying to figure out how to get back in. also 1 thing that girls are always told as they grow is the pussy is their private area, they were never taught that their mouth was private.
    and then you have to consider the threat of disease infections and pregnancy.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Think of it in terms of STD risk. She ought to be charging more since risks of STDs are higher with FS.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    I'm in agreement with shadowcat on this one. It's hard to beat a BBBJ for all around good feelings, low effort, ease of access, and a successful outcum every time. Plus for me, the girls have always taken CIM, albeit with spit afterward, which is fine with me.

Under any circumstances, I find FS harder to do. Especially in the VIP, you gotta be rock hard to get it in while she rides you, you're wearing a *$%^$#&* boner-killing condom, and there's pressure to perform quickly before the waitress/bouncer interrupts.

On the other hand, there's no way I can resist the ministrations of an attractive woman delivering a superlative BBBJ. I'm headed for the promised land fast, sure, and with gusto.

When you add it up, you can get three BBBJs for the price of one FS, so that's where I put my money these days.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Ataboy potheadpl. BJ isn't sex. It's all marketing. The flip side, as has been mentioned here--some people don't stock certain items, so naturally, these people want to charge a premium for what they do have. Love it when the club culture has a "menu."
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I have yet to come across any extras in my experience...probalbly hanging at the wrong clubs.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    a dancer can give a BJ any day of the month compared to FS.
  • RickWood
    14 years ago
    I'm finding more and more that in a club setting, I'd rather have the BJ. I usually last alot longer for some reason.

Has anybody else noticed that the girls doing FS are almost double the number that will give head?
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    I'm the other way around Rod, I find it more difficult to cum from a girl giving me a BBBJ than FS as a general rule. For me though FS is definitely easier. I guess it depends on how tired or awake I am, how hot the girl is and if I have full tanks. Overall though i'd much rather have a tight pussy around my dick than a mouth.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I think the guys pretty much covered it, SC, but my take is: Pussy is the fantasy guys want so much, the dancers know they can charge more for it.
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    Why do they charge more for it? Because men will pay more for it. If the girl charged the same for each which would you pick?
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Yes, FS is more fun. Supposedly there are girls who only do BJ but no FS, but ever girl I've know who has done BJ has also done FS. The other interesting found I found was that DFK always meant BJ and FS, but FS or BJ would not necessarily get DFK, although, for a charming, witty guy such as myself I still find around 80% of the girls who will fuck will do DFK.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    I remember a couple of surveys where they showed that the majority of both men and women prefer fucking to receiving oral sex. It wasn't huge majorities, around upper 50s versus low 40s or something, but it did show that it was a myth that either sex preferred receiving oral sex over intercourse. In particular, it's a pretty common misconception that most women like to have their pussies eaten more, when most actually prefer to be fucked.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have known HJ only gals but not BJ only.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think someone should ask the strippers. It's all commodity pricing, somewhere along the line strippers determined pussys are more valuable than mouths.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Some gals who only do BJ may have had female surgery that has made them a bad piece of ass.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    Prefer BBBjs with CIM & swallow at this point. And I get it from a dancer. The clean is great fun.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Take this one step further, anal is only an extra $50 more than FS. Maybe pricing menu low-high should be HJ, Anal, FS, BJ
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    My extras are pretty simple - DATY or fingers.
    No muss, no fuss.
    Makes my menu shopping pretty easy.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Does anyone consider HJs to be extras anymore? I know of a club with $10 LDs and HJs are standard there.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, samsung1, HJ's aren't common in most clubs, I imagine. I think people across the nation would be happy if they were a common experience. In my travels, I have found many clubs where you would end up getting kicked out if you even suggested it to a dancer.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    14 years ago
    Easy answer:
    1. Supply and demand... more will do BJ than fs
    2. We expect to pay more so why would they change... to save us $
    3. Guess I'm a cheap bastard since I just get HJ

P.s. STD risk is higher with BBBJ than with covered FS
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here in Columbus HJs are not common but at the club I am going to send you a PM about they are common. In fact a little too common, I would prefer if they did some more grinding lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion