tuscl

Wife finds husband in strip club, pours drinks on him

DESTIN -- A woman was charged with battery for pouring drinks on her husband after finding him in the Green Frog Club.

First, she yelled at him for being there and then she grabbed several cups of alcoholic beverages and poured them on him, according to her Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office arrest report.

The 33-year-old Destin woman then left the club angry, the report said.

When deputies interviewed her, she admitted going to the club and pouring drinks on her husband, who was supposed to be playing pool, she said. He had been lying to her lately, so she decided to check on him.

By the time she located him at the Green Frog, she had been driving around for several hours, she told deputies.

The incident happened at about 2 a.m. on July 31. She was arrested the same day.
http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/club-31…

7 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Strip Club 1
    Marriage 0

Perhaps he's better off without her. Depends on if she gets a good lawyer to put the chingas to him.
  • zipman68
    14 years ago
    Love the new profile pic samsung!

And damn funny of story.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    lol I wonder who pressed the charges? I can't see either the club nor the hubby doing it....doesn't seem to be worth the trouble - altho deliberately dumping alcohol anyplace besides into one's gut is definitely alcohol abuse!

^^ Both u guys profile pix are yummy.
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    How the hell is this battery? Ok, so she ruined a suit, take it to the dry cleaners!!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    The last 2 reviews for the club indicated that it had pool tables. So just maybe he was there to play pool.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    i agree with lopaw on this one. Imagine, wasting police time on that!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I hope the dancers at the club licked the drinks off the guy. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion