tuscl

What Makes Her Your ATF?

Monday, August 2, 2010 7:19 PM
Just wanted to know from the TUSCL wisemen....what makes one of the girls your favorites and when do you decide to move on? Have a favorite that I see, but the dances while still fantastic, there are others that maybe better..have invested about two years in this one, and it is great, but could it be better???

26 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Depends on the stripper. My first ATF and I had a lot in common. We would talk movies and music, then we headed to the back room, where, a couple of minutes in I was dining at the Y (she REALLY liked that),then it was hot and sweaty sex after her first couple of orgasms. Later, it was nights and weekends with her. My second ATF, for the first eight months was great at being playful. Last year, OTC Gal and I had great chemistry in bed. I think the key thing here was being able to actually enjoy spending time together, then, great sex.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    Do you have to choose? You can't see your ATF and others too?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I'd say for all the same reasons the last time this topic was asked.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    OP: "what makes one of the girls your favorites" Because she told me I was and I'm not allowed to buy dances from others. OP: " and when do you decide to move on?" I guess I'll move on when she tells me I'm allowed to, or I run out of life savings.
  • stogiebt
    14 years ago
    Gator, I missed the last time this topic was discussed so I'll chime in. Her tits, her charm, her ass, her telling me I'm not allowed to buy dances from others, the way she looks outside the club when I see her, and that little something called "chemistry".
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    My average timeframe for a "flavor of the month" is just that - about a month. I get bored very quickly and move from girl to girl ALOT. No more ATF's for me. They cause way too much drama and while others may find their possessiveness charming....I sure don't. I already have an SO @ home - don't need another one in the club(s).
  • troop
    14 years ago
    lol.. well this atf is or that atf was and the next atf will... honestly i think the atf description is a little misleading. how can anyone really have more than "one" all time favorite? unless you're refering to alcohol, tobacco, and firearms of which i like all three. lopaw's flavor of the month term is probably more accurate even if a particular flavor lasts more than a month. anyway.. going by the loose atf description, i've had several. some i just tired of, one got fat, some quit dancing or just disapeared. anyway.. the thing that can make a girl an atf for me is she has to appeal to my senses. :)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    She is an Asian and her intelligence is far better than most dancers I've known. I don't see her often, but she quit dancing some years ago.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    It's al been said before, butr it boils down to this: Chemistry, respect, mutual interests, few or no boundaries.
  • mikeya02
    14 years ago
    Mine had me at "hi!" And what gk posted.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    big tits, great ass, gorgeous face and she can put more than two words together and make sense
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    My advice to heshootsandscores...don't get too hung up on the "ATF" designation. Obviously, you like to visit a variety of clubs and meet all kinds of women. Don't get too invested in one woman unless you intend to marry her. Enjoy the splendid variety that life has to offer. And treat them all well.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    harrydave gets it. Sex has very little to do with it. I don't even have an ATF anymore. She has been raised to a higher status. Very close friend. She no longer dances, except for me. When I am feeling ill, she takes my pulse and blood pressure, etc. She drives 65 miles to meet me for lunch. She phones me to make sure I am OK. She understands "Mi casa es su casa". The "L" word flows freely between us. Good luck Dave...
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "what makes one of the girls your favorites?" Lloyd: The first time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her. Harry: That's a special feeling, Lloyd.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Bottom line is that she makes me feel good. Now how you define "feel good" varies wildly. ATF #1: Great chemistry. She was closer to my old fart age, so our interests and references were closer. She had a rocking body and was a great dancer too, but that didn't play into ATF status as much. ATF #2: Great chemistry, DESPITE the fact that she's half my age. Some of the nice stuff that she said wasn't SS (there was no value in it being SS) but even when she lapses into SS, it's so well-crafted that I don't give a damn. On the physical end, I often forget to breathe when she's dancing on stage. As far as VIP, you know how the Stones said "you can make a dead man cum"? As to others who have vied for the title: T: The first night that I met her, she hung out with me (including a lot of surreptitious stick shifting) for the last hour til closing, even after she knew I was tapped out. C: Starts affecting a British accent when she gets nervous or drunk. Cute as hell, too. (She has an awesome body, yet I sometimes catch myself looking at her face as she dances nude in front of me.) I: Her mere presence can "center" me. She's the one dancer that I don't feel weird about giving money just for her time (ordinarily, I've gotta buy a dance or three). P: Free HJs in VIP, just because I'm not an asshole. ;-)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    The goofy feeling I get in my gut when I'm on my way to see her. :)
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Now Dudester's ATF is one I can relate to - except, like lopaw, I also get bored very easily. I am still trying to figure out how to disentangle myself from one in my local club. But it's funny because I want to disentangle AND still get some action from her. Doesn't make a lot of sense but there it is.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Hard to let go of cheap, easy, close pussy, ain't it? :)
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    gmd - lol, actually not too cheap, but close and very nice :)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I guess I will come up with a new answer on this question. ATF for me is all about her pussy. Of course if her face and body are unattractive I'm not going to ever examine her pussy.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Do each of you have to have a sexual relationship in order to have the dancer as your ATF?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Clubber, for me, yes. And it has to be a *good*, well rounded, two way, sexual relationship. My current (and first!) ATF is exactly that. My favorite cocksucker, as good as she is, and as unable as I am to resist when she calls me, doesn't qualify as an *All* Time Favorite because honestly, that's the only thing she's *really* good at.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    If it's not sexual, I can't understand why she would be ATF then I mean wouldn't she be a friend if there is no sexual?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    gmd - lol, does she really have to be good at anything else? ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    rick: Uh, now that you mention it, no. :-)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gf, ATF has always been used, in my experience here, referring to dancers. And yes, there is a sexual and sensual component to dances in a SC. To me, a "sexual relationship" is a far cry from a "sexual dance". That is why I posed the question.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion