tuscl

Report: Deputy Exposes Himself To Suspect To Make Prostitution Arrest

Friday, July 23, 2010 7:13 PM
COWPENS, S.C. -- A Spartanburg County Deputy exposed his penis to a suspected prostitute Thursday in Cowpens, according to a report from the Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office. The deputy, stated the report, met the suspect at a Mr. Waffle truck stop in Cowpens. According to the report he filed, the suspect told him she needed a ride and asked him to buy a soft drink for her. She also offered to give him some “company.” After the deputy bought the drink, the suspect asked him to expose his penis and let her touch it to prove he wasn't a cop. The deputy, according to the report, did. The suspect, according to the report, grabbed it with her right hand. Satisfied that the deputy wasn't undercover, the suspect offered sexual contact for $25, the deputy stated. The officer then told her he was undercover and arrested her. Amanda Loudermilk, 40, of Moore, is charged with prostitution and loitering. She is being held at the Spartanburg County Detention Center. The Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office tells News Channel 7 that the deputy did follow proper procedure during this arrest. [view link]

8 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    After the deputy bought the drink, the suspect asked him to expose his penis and let her touch it to prove he wasn’t a cop. The deputy, according to the report, did. The suspect, according to the report, grabbed it with her right hand. Satisfied that the deputy wasn’t undercover, the suspect offered sexual contact for $25, the deputy stated. ------------------------------------------------- well obviously he wasn't totally undercover :)
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    I seem to have a vague recollection of some Vice Squad in Texas that allowed their cops to actually have sexual intercourse to completion with the hooker (while being filmed on a hidden camera) in order to make the arrest. They'd only allow the single male cops to do it. Sounds like a sweet gig!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Used to be, you could count on that sort of thing. Unfortunately, many municipalities have started the practice of issuing dispensations for LEOs who might have to commit crimes in order to get the arrest. Depending on the case, sometimes even felonies.
  • theriddler
    14 years ago
    Mr. Waffle in Cowpens, One of my fav redneck breakfast holes after an exhilarating night at PP/Greenville. Y'all, it don't get much more hillbilly then this joint. Bet she was rough talkin him, Git Git.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Notsosly pointed out a growing thing. However, some suspect will get himself a good lawyer and that kind of thing won't hold up at the high court level. I can't see the Supremes saying it's cool for cops to committ crimes to catch a criminal. I know that both Scalia and Ginsburg would be dead set against it. The Supremes will probably shoot down that case by a 8 to 1 margin.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Dudester: The FBI does it for organized crime busts all the time.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    Check out Donnie Brasco
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    By they way, did anyone check out the link? I thought the photo was of the officer, then saw the caption saying it was the prostitute. Wow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion