tuscl

A new record achieved?

"Beaniceguy" apparently racked up visits to 10 clubs on Saturday in Portland, Oregon.

17 comments

• EarlTee
    14 years ago
    Racing from club to club is like a hot dog eating contest. I'd rather take it slower, enjoy fewer dancers, but enjoy them more.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    For everything there is a time. A time for enjoying and a time for a record.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i've hit 4 or 5 in one night and might surpass that some day but 10 is most likely a record that i won't try to break.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    I don't believe this one. Perhaps he was summarizing previous visits or just desperately wants to be a VIP member!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Wow at first I thought maybe he had submitted 10 reviews on the same day and could be justified as a collection of recent trips but no after reading the reviews he did indeed state "This was club number 10 of 10 I visited on a recent Saturday. My goal for my own self designed strip club marathon was to see how many dancers I could tip through full song sets in the Portland area in one day."....took him 17 hours to complete this marathon. I have thought about doing a couch dance marathon at Fantasyland West where couch dances are $5/song...but the poor dancer quality has made me hesitant to do it.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Perhaps a handicap is in order. Portland is a lousy city for lappers, hence those were most likely never a time threat to his objective. So, maybe each Portlad club is best a .5 of, so instead of 10 clubs on the day, that counts as 5 Indiana clubs, or three Detroit clubs (Bogart's does have a black hole of a time eater with their mosh pit ...)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Come on CT, we can break that record!!!!! We have plenty of clubs close enough in miles that we can easily beat that. Of course, our dicks might fall off after all those dance marathons. LOL
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    No, I wouldn't say it's a record. It is a lot of clubs for one day, though. Hope he had a good time.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I once went to over 25 clubs in one day (24 hours), had sex multiple times in each with nothing but 10's, and then I woke up!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    VM: The couple of Portland clubs I went to didn't have valet parking--rather it's free. Depending on the time of day, he may or may not have run into a $3 or $5 (or none) cover. Also, I can't recall any VIP or dance area club charges in Portland. Plus, I'm sure Portland clubs are cheaper drink-wise. Those cost advantages likely made his objective doable. Detroit, on the other hand, nickles and dimes making such an endeavor more expensive unless one cuts out the laps and thereby VIP charges. But then the Motown dancers would despise you for showing up, whereas in Portland I'm sure the dancers are used to performing few VIPs. But don't get me wrong, I'd be happy to read your 10 reviews for a day's worth of travels provided they're to clubs you've never been before. [Fyi: I'm still on the sidelines for the moment, but could have something develop regarding Indianapolis sometime soon.]

Wallanon, out of curiosity, what's the record then? 12? 15? Thanks.

• mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I think it's great that he set a goal and apparently achieved it. I doubt that I would still be having fun after about 8 hours.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I dunno. Never really thought about there being a record. Seems to me if there's a town with that many clubs it wouldn't be too hard to jump between them. But then again, I had multiple days in Houston and those clubs are spread out so much there were some I missed that were on the list. I can tell you that I went through The Block in a night, except for maybe one club, and that was more than 10. So I couldn't tell you what the record is, but it isn't 10.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Well, if I set a new record someday, I won't get dances in all the clubs. FRICK, I'd have to rob a bank to support that, but I'm game to do it. I've got stamina and desire to attain the mountain top.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I could care less if the dancers aren't happy with me, there's bound to be a few in each club that won't be happy with me turning them down, but tough rocks, baby. If I want to support them, I will. I'd have to be fairly convinced I'm going to have a great time.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Thanks, Wallanon.

VM, I don't know all the neighborhoods, but if they're close enough and it was daylight, I'd be tempted to experiment with riding a bike. I wonder how the valet(s) would take it? Daytime (likely no cover) and if one gets around the valet charge, then it's just down to the over-priced drinks and stage tipping. That would be very affordable.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, CT, there would have to be several of the clubs that I've been to before in the list. I wouldn't review all of them, I'd think I'd be kinda tired after the marathon. I don't think you'd be able to visit all the clubs in time if you were riding a bicycle, a motorcycle, yeah. Riding a bicycle in Detroit from club to club would be a death wish. Give me an enclosed car in Detroit. With so many Wayne County clubs to pick from, the marathon is definitely doable. One could start in Detroit, I can think of at least 7 clubs alone on Eight Mile Road, 2 on Telegraph, all the Hamilton clubs, there are 4, and several others in Wayne County, all together about 30 clubs in Wayne County and 1 in Macomb County, that I'd feel comfortable to go to. Not that I am planning to do it anytime soon, but it's a thought. LMAO
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Oh, c'mon VM! I want to read about 31 club visits in one day! CDon't forget to load up on free cover passes from the Landing Strip and Coliseum websites. Most other clubs will probably honor those competitors' discounts. That will save some dough and make the adventure all the more affordable. Besides, if other clubs are like the Hamilton ones, the dancers spend half the time in the lockerroom anyways...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion