tuscl

Kristen Stewart stripper-movie trailer shows more heart than pole

Could Welcome to the Rileys be the first film featuring one of Young Hollywood's hottest stars as a stripper that isn't about her wearing nothing onscreen to show that she's edgy and adult? The trailer, watch it below, gives me hope. A subdued James Gandolfini and Melissa Leo star as parents grieving the death of their daughter in a car accident. He travels to New Orleans on business, stumbles across Stewart's runaway character in a restaurant, and decides he's going to get her life on track because she looks like the child he lost. Leo's character overcomes her stress-induced agoraphobia and eventually follows him to the Big Easy, where she tries to save her marriage, and Stewart from a life on the pole.
I suspect we'll get at least one scene of Gandolfini and/or Leo watching Stewart on stage, tears in their eyes. But that's all I need to see.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/07/09/kriste…

4 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Kristen Stewart is cute, but for Vampire chicks, Ashley Greene is..ahem far more edible...

http://mag.celebsonly.com/index.html?&pa…

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Hype. I don't think we'll see nipple one, let alone a single short curly.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Kristen Stewart is completely unattractive, IMHO.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    This looks like a chick flick with the stripper angle to get the guys to go. I suspect we'll be disappointed in whatever stripping is done, particularly if Stewart's character is under 18. I finally saw The Runaways with Stewart as a sullen, foul mouthed, butch Joan Jett. It's not a great movie, but I enjoyed it since I saw the Runaways twice back in the 70s. More importantly, Dakota Fanning is pretty hot as Cherie Curie and her performance of "Cherry Bomb" in lingerie is worth at least a bargain price of admission!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion