tuscl

The Making of a PL

EarlTee
Horny old bastard.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010 11:30 PM
In his recent "Is this normal? First timer's account..." thread, BigMofo said that his first club had stage dances only, and he was completely unmoved. This is very different from my experience, and I thought I'd ask how common it is. My first clubs, long ago, were all stage dancing only. I was in heaven. A few bucks for a cocktail and a buck (not even required!) for each stage performance, and I could sit and watch extremely attractive women dance around with their naked tits and asses in plain sight! I didn't even have to be discreet -- staring was encouraged! I didn't know that lap dances existed -- there was nothing like TUSCL on ARPANET. Eventually I went on a business trip (on one of them newfangled aeroplanes) to a city where, I soon learned, the strip clubs had these things called "private dances." A raven-haired beauty, far out of my league in the real world, offered me one, and I accepted... and she got real close and started dancing and... rubbing my dick! I was in mega-heaven. So... anybody *not* like strip clubs at first?

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    No. Liked it from my very first visit at 17, about which I've posted before.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I was barely 18 and went just to look. I was "saving myself" (yes,I know better now), so, I would've declined a lapper-if offered.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    What's not to like?
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    By the time of my first SC visit back in 2001, lap dances were already the norm. Sometimes I'll talk to older dancers that reminisce about the good ole' days before lap dances were standard stuff. I marvel at the concept of going into a SC and just watching, and not being able to touch the dancers, or have them touch you, although I know that there are still places like that around even nowadays. I knew on my very first visit that I was in trouble. My guy friends really spoiled me on my first visit and bought me alot of dances. I was in heaven. I knew that there would be no turning back....I was on my way to major PL-dom!
  • Book Guy
    14 years ago
    I have always disliked "look but don't touch." It seems kind of ... pathetic ... to me. I'm not interested in paying for adult-oriented entertainment that simply REMINDS me of how goddamned horny and desperate for a fuck I am. I want to actually GET THE FUCK. So, I have always tended away from "look but don't touch," and instead have preferred places that offer "touch" and "dirty touch" and "really really dirty touch" and "don't bother to look, except to make sure you want her to touch" type establishments. Nevertheless, if "look but don't touch" is the only option available, I'll probably shell out a thousand bucks merely in order to look.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    I posted an article on this but I'll summarize it here. Couldn't believe it. This drop dead gorgeous latina sits on my lap and asks me for a dance; I stutter out an ok. We get to the semi private dance area and she takes it all off (at the time I didn't know this was legal and had never seen a naked woman before in person). I usually try to visit the strip club every 2-3 months since mainly as a method to unwind after a particularly shitty week.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There's an old Marlene Dietrich movie from 1930/31, called the "Blue Angel." It's perhaps THE classic PL film. Marlene plays a teasing coquette who lures a much older college professor into humiliating himself to win her affection. Of course, she has no real romantic interest in him. She just wants to see how much of a fool this educated, sophisticated man would be willing to make himself to gain her attention. The funny thing, is that this dupe is so in lust with the beautiful Marlene, he's willing to mortify himself and ruin himself simply because it amuses this sadistic tease of a young woman -- it's the only thing that keeps her interested in him.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I liked the concept before I ever stepped foot in one.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    My first SC experience was at a Northern Kentucky club in the 1980s. In my early 20s, a friend took me and I was hooked from the moment I walked in the door. As some of the other posters noted, girls who'd never otherwise look twice at me, all of a sudden were vying for my attention, and all for a (relatively) paltry sum of money. I've never been the kind of guy who tries to "buy" a woman's affection with fancy dinners/flowers, etc., but I've certainly spent bundles while in relationships on those things, and on vacations, gifts, etc., only to have a middling or sub-par romantic/sexual experience, all the while focused wholly on her to the exclusion of all other women. In a strip club, all the pretense is removed, and I've actually found the open ogling, frank talk, and exchange of attention for a relatively little amount of money to be refreshing. Whether watching, tipping on stage, or getting lap dances, the value is astounding for the variety, quality, and pleasure. And while I realize the girls are there to make money, many I've found are genuinely pleasant, intelligent, and quite willing to make our time together pleasant, just because we're decent human beings. I seldom feel like a PL getting a simple transaction from a hardened stripper. It's more like any other profession, say like getting my teeth cleaned. My dental hygienist probably wouldn't be spending her time with me, if not for my spending money for her services (which is true of all commerce, which we do everyday). But because we are two adults together in a professional transaction, we engage authentically and with interest for the duration. There's nothing wrong with this, just because she wouldn't clean my teeth if I weren't paying her. Just about nobody would (or anything else, for that matter), nor should they. So, long way of saying that I generally feel my time with a stripper is what it is - a usually brief connection where I get to enjoy a titillating, erotic experience from a woman I'd otherwise never likely encounter in this way, and the woman makes very good money in a relatively safe and secure environment with a pleasant and appreciative customer. We're all the richer for it.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    My first experience with strippers wasn't even in a SC. In columbus we used to have "reviews" at a couple of dance clubs around town. The other day I actually saw that there is a group still doing this. The group would bring 4 or 5 girls and each would do a little stage dance then come around the group for their tips. The girls were hot as hell and you may have seen one of them as she became a fitness model with some acclaim. I'd spend maybe twenty bucks and get several little table side type dances and have a great time. I started doing this when I was 18. The first strip club I entered was probably one of the worst ones in town and though I had a good time...I've learned so much since then. See review info at: [view link] The fitness model: [view link]
  • troop
    14 years ago
    1st strip club experience was many years ago when i was stationed at fort gordon georgia for a few months. some buddies and myself would take a bus or hitchhike to agusta, there were 2 bikini bars there and we would sit around and flirt with and talk to the girls. after my discharge i never had an interest in going to strip clubs until many years passed and i ended up taking a parttime job as a doorman/bouncer at a busy nightclub. alot of the customers were strippers out for a night of drinking and partying and over a period of time i got to know several of them. i would occassionaly vist a couple of the clubs with my coworkers, that was around 16-17 years ago. then i went through another period where i had no interest in visiting strip clubs up until about 5 years ago when i started going again. i've been a semi-regular since then. i kinda consider it a hobby now.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    My first SC experience was in Wyoming, which didn't allow contact. I liked the experience, but I was 19 and seeing sexy naked women was enough. Once I landed in the SC mecca I'm currently in, I fell in love with the experience.
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    I used to go maybe once a month for a couple years in my early 20's. I had gone to them before, but always with a bunch of buddies and never got lappers. Once I started going by myself, I was in San Diego, and the touching was ALL one-way. I would sit on my hands and shell out $20s for LDs and thought life was great. It wasn't until I visited an SC while on vacation in south FL that I discovered what an SC COULD BE. After that, I hardly ever wasted my money at the SCs in SD anymore, and I only very rarely go to the ones in SD nowadays... I usually just make a run for the border and head to TJ and the wonderful establishments of Adelitas and HK Club. And now with some varied experience under my belt and with the help of places like [view link], I'm a grizzled veteran of the SCs! ...or maybe I'm still a PL and don't realize it!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    My first SC experiences were in MA, which was not exactly a great start but I became somewhat intrigued nonetheless. When I truly got hooked, though, was when I traveled to other states that did not have the lockdown mentality of MA, then eventually moved out of the state. Lots of contact and, more importantly, ITC and OTC fun. Still, until recently I always thought of myself as more of a club hound than a PL. That has recently changed. Previously my game was always a roadshow where the goal was to take out, sometimes eat in, or otherwise sample many different "cuisines" around the country. I admit that I looked upon discussions about "favs" and "regulars" with something close to derision. Then, due to a longer than normal layover at home, I started frequenting a local club that, under normal circumstances, is almost everything I hate in a SC. Very local, controlled, etc. There I met a girl that I've taken quite a liking to. I am now doing things that I never thought I'd do, like full night OTC and frequent visits/feedings ITC for my "fav" (argh, I still hate that word). I have now truly become a PL - FUCK. Even a recent pretty wild road tour with lots of hot hotel sex with Southern strippers hasn't seemed to cure it.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    rick: See what happens when you eat too close to home? You get to liking it, and since it's so close, you do it more often, and get attached. FWIW, I'm in pretty much the same boat with my ATF now. She's only an hour away, and will stay at the motel pretty much as long as I want her to. Far too tempting. Fortunately, my wife works nights two or three times a week...
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Lol georg, so no doubt temptation wins from time to time ;) This whole local thing is new to me, so I'll see where it goes, but if it gets to be something that I don't enjoy then I'll be planning some back to back road trips to clear it out. Maybe the southern state tour.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion