tuscl

Winston-Salem Strip Club Fire Is Suspicious

Winston-Salem, NC -- Police and fire crews are investigating a business fire in Winston-Salem.

Winston-Salem Police say the call came in around 4:55 am to the 1000 block of Salisbury Ridge Road. Police say the business at the location is Paper Moon Gentlemen's Club.

Investigators tell a WFMY News 2 crew on the scene the fire is suspicious.

According to the club's website, their hours are 7:00 pm to 2:00 am on Sunday and they don't open until noon on Monday.

No one was injured in the fire. Investigators have not said how the fire was started.
http://www.digtriad.com/news/most_popula…
7/5/2010

6 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    A lap dance at 'the Moon' got too hot?! Rather, probably another pastie mishap.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL they should rename the club to Pastie Moon
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Arson at a Paper Moon club? CT - do you have an alibi?
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    In Houston, there were several SC fires (about 9-10 years ago). Being questioned about it, an arson investigator pointed out that it was found that the SC's had missing safes-it must've been an inside job. Very suddenly, the SC's fires stopped-even though no one was caught.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Lol, Sam!

Steve, I'd have to bypass Detroit to make it back to The Moon again ... such a scenario would be unlikely due to a failure to achieve 'escape velocity' once near, well, you know. So, while I am no fan of The Paper Moon, it is likely safe from me. Besides, seeing as how the DC market/tide has turned, I suspect what Dudester pitched (torching their own club to collect on insurance) a much more likely occurrence.

Finally, how could you rule out a pastie mishap???
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Exactly...you know one of you guys did it...lol... ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion