tuscl

How long do you spend with your ATF?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
How long do you usually spend with your ATF when visiting a club? An hour, more, all the time you are there, varies? I ask because sometimes I have noticed hot girls that I like the look of but they seem to be happily talking to guys for ages without giving them a LD.

13 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    off topic, but i love the chick in your avatar.. who is she?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I spend more time with them dayshift than on night shift because it is less busy...but I do not keep track of the time.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    I wish I knew troop, just so I could 'google her'.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    There have only been 2 dancers in my life that I would classify as ATFs.They are the only ones I have taken to lunch and had my address. The original lasted for 2 years before she mysteriously disappeared. When I was in the club and she was there we were an exclusive couple. This would go on for hours with neither of us getting or doing dances with others.

Now it is gridget. But this has gone way beyond ATF status. We met for lunch last Friday at 1100AM at my hotel to go to lunch. After lunch she hung with me at the club until she had to go to work at her real job. A total of 6 1/2 hours. She only goes to the club now to meet me and only dances for me. The other dancers will come over to chat with us and my friends but they know not to waste their time asking me for a dance. She will dance for my friends (not a shadowcat dance)but there is a stipulation.She insists that you ask my permission. She enjoyed talking to one of my friends "stripshopper" but he didn't ask my permission. He didn't get the dance. The last one to get one was TUSCL_Brother and that was over 13 months ago. They are starting a new sked next month and she will be getting 7 day breaks once a month. When that happens I will probably be spending more time OTC than ITC. But that makes me happy.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    almost 7 inches and she's usually spent
  • troop
    14 years ago
    londonguy says
    Posted: 06/21/10
    I wish I knew troop, just so I could 'google her'.

well i guess i have a new quest to go on now.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Search on "courtney walker playboy"

Found this: http://dl.ziza.ru/other/052008/29/girls/…

Using this: http://www.tineye.com/

You're welcome.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ahh.. a quick end to my quest.. thanks wallanon
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Thank you wallanon, I was trying to find her as well.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    londonguy,

Fairly common, especially on dayshift, to see the girl sitting and talking for 1-2 hours with a regular without getting a dance. (I assume they have some other type of financial arrangement) Happily? Not sure...

Tipped a girl on stage, but when I inquired about getting a dance after her set, she rolled her eyes and said, "my regular's here." Probably a hour later she came by and got me, saying "he finally left, now I can start dancing."
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    *In* the club? It varies. This girl is my first ATF as such. If I'm going to spend time with her, I prefer it OTC, so I can take
    my time. And to be honest, since meeting her, I've spent far less time in the club. When I am there, I do spend time with her, but I also get dances of varying length from other dancers.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    It has been many years since I spent time with my ATF in a club. Easily over five years ago. Then, it was about two hours on Friday afternoon, which was all the time I was in the club. Maybe two or three times she danced for someone else. One time she said she was going to sit with another guy. Turned out she soon, thereafter, moved in with him. That is another story all together!
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I don't know that it ever goes longer than an hour with me. She knows I love to play around with some of the other dancers, plus it's generally busy enough that she will try to earn money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion