tuscl

Umm, I Lost the Card

One of the half dozen hats I wear at work is as the reports administrator. So, I'm cruisingthe reports, and one of them is that a guy told Security that he lost his Visa card. He said he put it in his wallet at home, at 7 in the morning and when he got home at 6, it was gone.

However, to flesh out the story, my work campus is bordered on the north by Houston Dolls and St. James, and Rick's on the south.

Am I being too cynical-that he's trying to cover for a nooner, or do you really think that he really lost it ?

4 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Any charges on the card during the period? I don't know about Houston, but here in Louisville, they copy you license, and sometimes take your picture when you use a credit card. At one club, they even record the sound at the bar. One of the bartenders was telling me about a customer complaining about them having taken advantage of him while drunk, even *after* they showed his lawyer the video, with sound, of him being asked multiple times if he really wanted to take both girls to the VIP at the same time, and the custy answering, completely sober. :)
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Dudester,
    Are we talking a personal card, or a company card? Using your personal CC in a strip club is bad enough, using a company card would be whole 'nother level of stupid.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    There is no good reason to bring or use a credit card at a strip club.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Most strip clubs I have used a credit card at have discreet billing so it appears as a more generic name like IEG (Kahoots) or Capone's Restaurant (Dreamgirls). One surprise is Playboy magazine...it actually shows up as Playboy.

I do agree though that credit cards will lead to impulse buying at a strip club and it will get expensive. Not to mention the hassle clubs make it to use one. Some will take your fingerprint, some will also require to hold on to your driver's license, etc. not to mention the 10-15% fee that many add on to the credit card.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion