tuscl

Stripper's rough hands

Holding hands with a dancer as we head to the back, and she comments on my soft hands. Then she apologies for how rough her own hands are from all the pole work she does. I'm way too er, pleasant, to ever mention it, but a lot of dancers do seem to have rough, calloused palms. Occupational hazard?

11 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    steve,

Maybe it is really YOUR "rough, calloused palms" you are feeling. :)
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    From giving hand jobs?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    SuperDude, you stole my answer!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I have noticed that I've met only one stripper with soft hands.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Wow, I'm gonna have to check more carefully. I don't recall anyone's hands being especially rough. Lucky me, or oblivious me?
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I've had a lot of dancers comment on my soft hands, while theirs are obviously not. A few times, I've wondered what other customers' hands must be like that they would comment on mine.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    They certainly can't put lotion on them while really working the pole.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    It's the new version of "dish pan hands." While not every dancer I know has rough hands, a lot of them certanly do.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "I'm gonna have to check more carefully"

Hey, georg, have you had a chance to check out any more dancer's hands?

Got a first time dance the other night, we were doing that thing where you put your palms together and interlock your fingers, and the contrast was really noticeable. First dancer gave me the obligatory "you have really soft hands" comment, then started apologizing for her own rough hands. She said it was because she likes to garden! I was going to make some comment about "hoes" but decided against it, lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Oops, I guess I forgot to pay attention to their hands. The *rest* of their skin was pretty soft, though. Sorry for not being more professional. I let the...moment distract me.

I'll try to do better next time.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    *Why can a gardener never get a wife?
    ~Cause he always likes his hoes.

*What is the best thing about gardening?
    ~Hoes and Corn Rows

*Why is the gardener sick?
    ~He got some STDs from a hoe

*Why did the gardener only want to date girls that were sluts?
    ~Because he wanted a girl that wasn't afraid to get down and dirty
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion