tuscl

My daughter just got a tatoo...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
In celebration of her 34th birthday, two of her girl friends paid for it ($150). It does not fit the definition of tramp stamp but it is on the right side of her back and measures 3X8 inches. I asked her why. She responded because everyone else is doing it. I got the same response from gridget. She has a very small one on her shoulder that she got 15 years ago. Whats next? A boob job and/or stripping? I sincerely doubt that but I never thought that she would get a tatoo. Times are changing and us old guys will have to learn to live with those changes.

18 comments

• londonguy
    14 years ago
    No disrespect SC but I hate to see them on any girl.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "She responded because everyone else is doing it."

So did you ask her "If everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?"
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Tattoos aren't just for strippers. Biker chicks get 'em too. :)

Hope that eases your mind a bit, shadowcat.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I blame Angelina Jolie, but hell, all this young female celebs seem to be doing it.

http://mag.rankmytattoos.com/35-hottest-…
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    If I had to pick either getting a lap dance with a tattooed stripper or one who is pierced all over, I would take the tattooed one.

There is a stripper at kahoot's named Mica and her entire back and arms are covered in tattoos. Large angel wings tattoos all covering her back. She knows how to get me hard though (great blow job through the pants technique) and that is what counts. I am happy to do a 2fer1 with her. Although she is not quite worth paying $30/song (she does not take mr happy out)... As long as she is down on her knees though playing with my dick through my pants I don't notice the tattoos.

By the way shadowcat, isn't your daughter a MD? I am surprised even young doctors are getting tattooed.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    There is a very good reason that people with tatoos are made to wait a year after getting a tatoo before they can donate blood. Her friends should also pony up for her to get a blood test to make sure that she didn't get any blood borne pathogens (i.e. hepatitis, tetanus, et.al.).
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Maybe I'm an old fogey, but I still think that getting tatoos is a fad that will eventually taper off. Several years down the road young people will roll their eyes at older people with tatoos and say, "I'd never do that!"
  • zipman68
    14 years ago
    @jackanonymous - hear, hear. I'm probably an old fogey too, but I keep hoping the tatoos will taper off.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Her first one didn't say "Dad"?? Afterall, there's so many guys out there paying tribute to "Mom" via tatoos, one would at least think there'd be some reciprocation!
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    Almost every woman that I know, has a tatoo somewhere on there body. It's hard to find a woman without one actually. The most common spot on a girl that I know is the lower back area, near the waist. I am not a tatoo person myself, but a tat here and there isn't gonna kill me. It's more likely, in the norm, nowadays.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    A lovely dancer, who otherwise has a very girl next door look, has 5 small star tattoos, two on her lower back, two on her ankle, and one behind her ear, hidden by her hair (that one was actually fun to find).

So what is it with stars anyway? I've seen girls that have a whole galaxy of them, often spread all over their body.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    My ATF has a number of them, but I let them slide since all else is "10". Once, however, I did prevent her getting another one. For that, I am happy.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    don't like tattoos or piercings; will avoid dancers that have them; speaking of fads, when will pussy hair come back in style, tired of seeing shaved pussy that looks like a 10 year old!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    10inches: Yes! Couldn't agree more. Keep it trimmed, and off the labia, if you want, but this plucked chicken look is getting old.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    14 years ago
    I like the tats piercings and shaved. My opinion
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I used to avoid dancers with tats and piercings but now there are so many of them that it would be a long time before getting a LD if I maintained those high standards in Columbus.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    I don't care for the dancer tatoos but it is rare to find a dancer without one today. If the girl is attractive I don't see why she would cover her body in them, but we've all seen it. It is their body and their life so I will just accept it. It will not adversely accept my strip club habits. Shadowcat, did you notice last month that the most attractive and most popular dancer at PP (Nikki/Twilight) has added quite a few tatoos lately? Still extremely hot and stays so busy I was not able to get a dance from her on either of my last two visits.
    As for your daughter, I guess you have your "clubbing", she has her tatoo. Call it a draw.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    snowtime, yes I noticed Twilights new tatoos. Yes, she is very popular. rob0411 is hooked on her dances too. She is too popular for me. She doesn't meet my desires, mileage or price wise. I got a PM from Shekitout. He ran into another popular tated up dancer in the parking lot last week. G___.She had just got suspended. You can probably guess why. She was to meet with the owner yesterday to decide her fate. If she gets the boot, I expect that she will go to "Crush".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion