tuscl

Two ATFS at the same club...what would you do?

Had this girl I got to know very well at a club over several months and she became the only one I would see when I went there. Went in recently looking for her and was told she hadn't been around for a weeks...almost like she disappeared. Ended up with another dancer who was even better than the other one, but now the old one has returned and they work the same shifts at the same club. It does make for an uncomfortable situation on my part to say the least...should I focus on one or split time between the two? What's a confused patron to do?

15 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    well the first one must not be that good of an ATF if she did not let you know she was leaving/taking a vacation. She shouldn't have left you lingering like that. Did you have the first ATF's phone number to even try and get a hold of her? She obviously does not care about you at all. I would stick with the new ATF who has yet to disappoint you.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    sam is right. The first one took you for granted and will do it again.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    you're the one with the cash, dude, so you get to call the shots...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Most of the time, go with the one who gives you the best value. But don't kick the other one to the curb, throw her a bone once in a while, too, in case the better one leaves.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Two things: 1. Sounds more like just a fav than an ATF, and 2. Just like the movie said (the original, not the cheesy sequels or tv show)...there can be only one.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    What?! Curb thy tongue, knave! The TV series was every bit as good as the first movie. Though, I agree about the movie sequels.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    You can only have one ATF.

favorite

1. Preferred one, one with special favor

Notice the "one"?

You have to decide which is your ATF.

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Simple, double your pleasure double yourfun, fuck them both!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    and make it a 3-way with them both the same time
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Pick 1, make sure to pick the one who gives you special attention consistently.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    It seems to work best, if possible, to find several dancers you like, and buy enough dances from each so they think of you as one of their better customers. How many is enough can vary a lot depending on how popular the dancer is. Yes it's true when you cut back with a dancer it probably hurts her feelings/pride. It might hurt a dancer's pride if her bowling average dropped, but not because of any emotional attachment to the bowling pins that stop falling over for her. You'll probably never mean more to her than a bowling pin no matter how much money she relieves you of.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    When I started meeting gals otc I outgrew the ATF thing. Having an ATF will make you feel special when she seeks you out but the curse is the obligation you feel to spend lots of money on her for dances / tips and passing up gals you would love to party with. Thing is if your ATF does not fuck you may be passing up a gal who would. An ATF who just does dances (but no extras) can really drain your wallet and this can be money that would go to getting pussy.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Seems you were spending a lot of time with a fav and not an ATF like Wallanon said. Did she take advantage of you...well, that's her job and we should understand that in the right context. But she also took you for granted and didn't confide in you after you made her so exclusive, which is not the characteristic of an ATF.

Here's my advice:

Be very careful about thinking you have an ATF because odds are, you don't unless you're doing something extra a lot or have a relationship OTC (social, sex, whatever) OTC.

Focus on one: be sure she deserves it and that there is a mutual feeling of respect and reward. In other words, it better be worth it.

Focus on two: I prefer this, you need a depth chart, like football team. It keeps everybody on their toes, makes them work harder for your attention. Easy to manage, just show you're in control. Buy drinks for both, sit with both at the same time or do it separately--just be obvious about it. Buy dances from both and let hem try to outdo each other, or, tell them today is for X and tommorow is for Y, "but we can still talk and party together." If one works harder, reward her more.

This works in some clubs, but not in others. Have fun, but don't get taken.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Player11: "The curse is the obligation..." Damm straight.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually you may not like one as much as the other or they both might leave and go work somewhere else. If it's a money issue, spend more money on what you like better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion