tuscl

I got a lap dance from a dwarf stripper

potheadpl
Florida
Thursday, May 20, 2010 12:41 PM
A few months ago my favorite club advertised the appearance of a dwarf feature dancer. The dancer in the ad was "Tiny Tina", who was a dwarf but looked fairly proportional. When I arrived, the dancer was someone named "Lil Cassie" or something like that. She was extremely tiny, like 2'9" or something. And she looked prepubescent. I stayed for the show. This woman was so tiny she couldn't wear heels. She wore flip flops, and her mobility wasn't the greatest onstage. I sat at the stage to tip, and next thing I know her suitcase pimp has pulled my chair back and Cassie jumped(well, sort of) onto my lap, straddled me(surprised me with her athleticism, actually), and gave me a lapdance. It. Was. WEIRD! She had no secondary sexual characteristics. Her hands and feet looked like those of a baby. As a matter of fact, it was like GETTING A LAP DANCE FROM A BABY. That's the only time I didn't get aroused from a dance. I'm thankful, because if I'd really enjoyed it I'd be chasing dwarf chicks.

17 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    To each his own. Think she'd probably get flaccid Richard from me as well.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Geez...is this her?: [view link] If so, I guess she might be out of her teens by now. Oh, and here's a video of you getting that LD from her: [view link] Just kidding... Tina Tina: [view link]
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "her suitcase pimp" Is that an official job title? lol
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Dang. If that had happened to me, I'd still be in therapy.
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Why were you even going to tip her if you didn't find her attractive in the least bit?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Was one on the bill when I was in Texas last year. I sat away from the stage. No more reason to watch her than a fuglie.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Would you tip them with miniature dollar bills?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Dreamgirls advertised a midget stripper working. Bridget the midget I think was her name.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I think she was made famous by Howard Stern: [view link]
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    @Jpac73---because the girl is working hard, and whether I find her attractive or not this is how she makes her living. I give her credit for not being on disability or milking the system. She's subjecting herself to ridicule. A dollar isn't too much to ask.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    php, You give her a lot of credit, likely without knowing the truth. I'll bet she pays little to no income tax, and 10 to 1 she is on some dole!
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    If it's the girl in the one link, her body looks too small to interest me. However if she started hitting on me telling me how tight her pussy was, I would believe her. That certainly would not change my mind though.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    hmm, I've had a few dances from Amazons, I'll have to try a dwarf sometime.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "10 to 1 she is on some dole!" How in the hell would you even begin to know that old man??
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    YAWN! Others, This idiot is so stupid! I never said I knew any such thing, rather that I would bet on it. This village idiot is an excellent poster boy for NOT using the ignore feature. You might miss some of it's humorous, idiotic posts!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "I never said I knew any such thing, rather that I would bet on it." So, you like to lose money then, eh old man?? What a fool you really are...ugh...keep backpedaling...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    YAWN!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion