tuscl

Takes one to not know one?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Thursday, May 20, 2010 3:46 AM
Why is it that so many dancers, who are generally players to one degree or another, are so easily played by their player boyfriends? I'd guesstimate it's only maybe a quarter of dancers like this (getting played by boyfriends) but it still seems like a lot.

13 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yeah but remember that for every dancer who is a PL to their boyfriend, there is another dancer who is milking a sugar daddy as a boyfriend.
  • PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    The dancers aren't getting played by the boyfriends. Dancers are people, like you and me and they fall in love, just like everyone else. They're in the club to use your ass for money and they'll tell you pretty much any sob story to get a few extra bucks. Many dancers have idiot boyfriends who end up in jail, but that's often because dancers are into drugs and they're both trying to get as much money as they can for drugs. The dancer has no problem getting money, but the BF usually turns to petty crime. Dancers can't relate well to people who are stiff and too corporate. They live in a primal world of primal needs. This is what they understand. They like guys who are on this level and who aren't too stuffy. The average joe boyfriends they usually have are just the right type of guy for them. So the dancers aren't being played by their boyfriends. They're actually in love. They just don't want to come home to some rich, controlling patron like they deal with all day at work. That's the real deal.
  • jaxman5150
    14 years ago
    Yup, drugs and the guys who have drugs are generally low lifes. Goes hand and hand.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    This whole topic wouldn't be a topic if you weren't listening to the dancer bitch about her boyfriend instead of her sucking your cock like she should be. Why do customers listen to dancers bitch? Are they paying you for the lap dance?
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    Yea I know there are plenty of dancers who are playing the one(s) at home as bad as the ones in the club. But that's what you'd expect. I'm talking about the ones that have boyfriends who are living off them but don't do shit for them, except be sperm donors. But they think they somehow mean something to the guy. It's just a dumb stereotype that all dancers don't understand anything beyond a world of "primal needs". Just because somebody has a drinking or drugs problem, that doesn't mean they're on the same level as an animal, although they may act that way when they're in withdrawl.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    It's a threshold thing. Their reach is only as high as the environhment they come from sometimes.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    who is the girl in the avatar? best combination of ass and tan lines i've seen in a long time !!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    But the fact remains, if you are listening to some stripper complain you aren't getting what you paid for (unless you like hearing a stripper complain, for which I would say logon to stripperweb and you can save yourself the price of those lap dances you are paying her).
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I almost never hear dancers talk about boyfriends. I don't ask either. Most dancers I see in strip clubs look pretty ordinary to me. However I'm not visiting any glitzy real expensive strip clubs. Well, they are expensive when it comes to drink prices when a bottle of beer costs almost $5. I think that is just to discourage me from drinking and then buying lap dances when my inhibition drops. A few dancers appear stuck up to me. I would not get a lap dance from them let alone entertain any fantasy idea of them ever being a girlfriend. They are the few stupid dancers who always ask for a dance but do not know how to politely leave. Then they don't even seem to realize how rude they are and come back less than 60 minutes later asking for a dance again.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    @10inches -- sorry it's just a picture I found, don't know her, I think the picture's from Brazil. @sharkhunter -- They come back again later because they hope you may have given up on the girl you're waiting for. I know what you mean about it being annoying. But most dancer's don't seem to know how to manage their money, get themselves into a lot of debt, and they get desperate. I know it's their own fault but I feel sorry for them.
  • PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    "It's just a dumb stereotype that all dancers don't understand anything beyond a world of "primal needs". Just because somebody has a drinking or drugs problem, that doesn't mean they're on the same level as an animal, although they may act that way when they're in withdrawl." That's not what I meant to say. What I mean is they live in a primal world that is separate from the corporate, office type world. They go to work and do physical stuff to get money. They have to judge someone's character and size them up instantly. This is true of all dancers, it's what they do for a living. Because they go to work and do primal stuff all day, they are attuned to that type of thinking and often have a boyfriend that is also on a more primal level, as opposed to a stuffy office type because they can relate to each other better. For instance, their boyfriends are quite often in construction or work in some other job that doesn't require a lot of stuffy office mumbo jumbo. They are electricians, welders, laborers, simple guys with simple jobs that are less cerebral and more primal. Here, I don't mean primal as any type of insult. I mean it's a different way of living. I actually prefer living this way myself. Sometimes the couple is on drugs. I meant to address that type of stripper/boyfriend couple as a whole different, desperate and bad type, not to say being on drugs is what makes them primal. However, I will say being strung out on drugs does indeed make someone a bad person. I've seen it way too many times.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Drugs do indeed make people bad, some of the stories the dancers have told me of their boyfriends cause me to shake my head thinking how can they be with these losers?
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    Furthering the primal thinking, going after primal guys allows for easier control over them with sex. The more sophisticated guys have social/psychological tricks that can be played.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion