tuscl

Had Enough

I'm about tired of a coward who spends his day flaming people here. I'd put him on ignore, but the fucking 40 year old coward sits in the security of his mom's basement, spewing his vile, and I'm getting tired of him fucking up my articles with his cowardly rants. It's too bad I can't face him, face to face, because I'd stomp the shithead into a mudhole.

Here's a PM I sent Misterguy:

One of the things about the net is the anominity that one can hide in, like you, in your mom's basement, spewing vile and hatred at everyone. If we were face to face, I'd take you outside and knock the living shit out of you. Consider yourself lucky, you immature little coward. You're probably a five foot nothing 76 pound weakling who relies on net anominity to hide and throw your dirt clods. Know this you weak little shit, it's unmanly and immature to spew as much hatred as you spew. I'd put you on ignore, but I'm waiting for you to fuck up one day, and I'll stomp on you.

Make the trip to Texas someday and I'll show you what we do with mealy mouthed little fucking yankees like you, coward.

26 comments

• txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    For a minute I thought you were talking about Douchester. But he lives in a reconditioned short bus in his parents backyard.

With all of Mr Guys liberal shortcomings, he does not come close to being the ass Douchester is. At least Mr Guy visits stripclubs.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    txtittyfan: How short treasuries and short dollar working out for you today? ;-)
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    It's funny. txtittyfan was the one who said to short treasuries the day before they bottomed last year (TLT was around 87 and today it's around 97 plus about 3.3 in dividends) and who said I was a "loser" for buying US dollars when DXY was around 78 (today it's about 86.5), yet he says I am the one who lives in a short bus? I guess being completely wrong on the direction of treasuries and the US dollar makes you a genius, eh, tx?
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Dudester: threatening other posters? I'm no fan of MisterGay but kiss your account goodbye. Then you have the nerve to lecture other people about maturity? Come on, it's only the internet. Get a grip.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Dude, why are you wasting your time? Go to a club and get your naked woman fix on.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Just put him on ignore. Seriously.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "I'd put him on ignore, but the fucking 40 year old coward sits in the security of his mom's basement, spewing his vile, and I'm getting tired of him fucking up my articles with his cowardly rants. It's too bad I can't face him, face to face, because I'd stomp the shithead into a mudhole."

LOL...holy hell...now I'm 40-years-old?? Look, if some of your articles actually had any verifiable FACTS in any of them, then no one would have a problem with your rants Dudster.

"Here's a PM I sent Misterguy"

Oh, so now we're going to air *your* dirty laundry out here for all to see?? OK then, you'll see this response to your lame attempt at
    cyber-bullying in your PM box:
    "Oh Dudster-

You're soooo strong & manly that I just can't stand it...please...give us all a break with the fake online tough guy routine...it's boring as all hell...

The *fact* is that if you'd just bother to check your facts once in a while (or *ever* for that matter), then you & I wouldn't have a problem at all. It's also a *fact* that you desperately need to believe that I'm 'in my mom's basement' when, of course, nothing could be further from the truth.

'I'd take you outside and knock the living shit out of you.'

'You're probably a five foot nothing 76 pound weakling'

'I'd put you on ignore, but I'm waiting for you to fuck up one day, and I'll stomp on you.'

LMAO! Just for the record moron, I'm 6'2" & weigh around 220 lbs...you won't be intimidating me anytime soon buddy.

'Make the trip to Texas someday and I'll show you what we do with mealy mouthed little fucking yankees like you'

LOL...I wouldn't be caught dead in TX...being in OK for a month once was enough punishment for me. Run along now caveman...cyber threats are soooo 1995..."

This is ridiculous...seriously...grow a thicker skin there "tough guy"...
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    I take umbrage to the insult to us "Yankees" :)

Grow the fuck up...both of you. Jeez, we're here looking for good boobies, not boobs.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    CCR,

"Yankees?" I thought the word was damnyankees. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yeah, damnyankees and damnproudofit. After all, we won. :)

For a sufficiently vague definition of "win", I guess.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Boring.

Can't we all get a little ass somewhere and be friends?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gmd,

Florida hasn't surrendered. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Clubber, yeah they did. In spirit, if not in fact. :)
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    OMFG, I hate MisterGay as much as the next guy, but this time I must admit...

MISTERGAY WON ONE FOR A CHANGE!
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Just remember Clubber, as far as Florida is concerned, we can just cut that sucker off and not be any worse for the wear. :)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gmd,

I deal in facts. :)

CCR,

We may do that ourselves. Many states have joined us against the obamanation in Washington!
  • Player13
    14 years ago

What's wrong with living in your mom's basement?
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "I deal in facts"

...in your dreams that is...lol...

"Many states have joined us against the obamanation in Washington"

...and they are *all* going to lose in court.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    YAWN!
  • divadiver
    14 years ago
    George Soros and Obama's other hedge fund backers are pulling the strings.

Democrats rail against wallstreet as they continue protecting the hedge fund racket.

Low capital gains tax rate for Soros' billions.

Yea democrats are for the "little guy"

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    dd,

Be careful! Using facts will get you in trouble!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Be careful...allying yourself with obvious Internet Trolls (can you say mitciv in disguise?) can come back to burn you, especially when they turn on you, moron.

It's also interesting to note that the U.S. unemployment rate (always a lagging economic factor BTW) has been rising pretty steadily since mid 2007 and is only now starting to very gradually dip lower.

http://www.miseryindex.us/urbymonth.asp?…
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    As bad as MisterGay is, at least he is not like idiot txtittyfan who goes around telling people to short US dollars these days. How those short dollars working out for you tithead?
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    It seems that in addition to some apparently incompatible personalities, much of this bad karma stems from disagreements over politics and economics. We should venture into these realms only where relevant: i.e. how can we keep politics from interfering with the operation and proliferation of strip clubs and how can we increase the percentage of our personal finances we can spend on strippers?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    In other words:

"The politics of dancing
    The politics of ooh feeling good"

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion