tuscl

Got a guy thrown out last night

potheadpl
Florida
Was sitting @ the club last night, and there was an extremely drunk Mexican guy sitting in front of me. This guy kept turning around and rubbing my shoe with his cowboy boot. Dancer sat down with me and the guy kept reaching over and touching her feet.

I watched this guy grab asses, stare creepily at girls, and generally be a pain. But he KEPT TOUCHING MY SHOE.

I went over to the floor manager and told him. Turns out this guy has been thrown out several times before. Floor manager came over, asked him to leave, and was rebuffed. Next thing I know, the manager has the guy by the throat and is lifting him out of the chair. Put him in a chicken wing arm lock and basically threw him out. All the dancers applauded.

Gosh, it's good to be VIP. LOL!

11 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Put him in a chicken wing arm lock and basically threw him out.

And then the drunk Mexican drove home, without insurance.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Yeah. Probably so. Unless he took the taxi.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    What are you? A racist? Hate them Mexicans? Oh wait, I thought I was on the Berkeley or UCSC campus. Carry on.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    were these your $44 converse shoes?

I was at a strip club last night and saw a guy grab a dancer's ass. Her reaction was fine with it and it made me want to get a dance from her.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    I'm working on getting txtittyfan thrown out for regularly advising strippers and customers to short US dollars and treasuries and causing them to lose money.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    What do you call a Mexican midget?

Paragraph, because he is to short to be an essay!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    LOL !! sinclair. Excellent !!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Good job, ph, pain in the ass custy's like that need to be thrown out. I've made it a point never to challenge the manager or any of the monstrous bouncers. I like all my body parts just the way they are !
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Best removal I ever bore witness to was on the dance floor at a regular club. Two guys had their hands around each other's throat and the bouncer, bigger than the two of them combined, pushed them (from their sides) right on across the club and out the door. The two never let go of each other the entire trip. It was like a giant zamboni cleaning the ice...
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    potheadpl,

When he got the chicken wing, was it Buffalo, naked or Daytona style?
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    potheadpl hasn't posted since 2019, but maybe you'll get him to make an appearance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion