tuscl

HIGH VALUE LAP DANCES

Saturday, May 15, 2010 4:59 AM
I am trying to see where we can get full-contact laps which are very high value. Some I could find here, I am listing below. Paradise Saloon, Lawrence, Kansas, Dance Cost: $10 Mickey's, Fayetteville, North Carolina, Dance Cost: $10 Sinsaysionals, Lanham, Maryland, Dance Cost: $5 Lido Cabaret, Cape Canaveral, Florida, Dance Cost: $10 Brad's Brass Flamingo, Indianapolis, Indiana, Dance Cost: $10 Inner Room Cabaret, Cocoa Beach, Florida, Dance Cost: $10 Spearmint Rhino, West Palm Beach, Florida, The dances are $10 till 8pm

16 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Cheeks in Dayton, OH is 2 for $25. Every dancer I met and every review I have read all mention that you can do the 2 for $25 deal anytime in the night (although the DJ does make an announcement about it every 20 minutes). Whisper's in Columbus, OH has 2 for $15 couch dances. These are very low mileage though. You have to pay in advance for the dances and you are lucky if the girl even goes topless, let alone grinds on you. Also Club X has $10 table dances. These are not topless but the grind and stick shifting is good. I have also read reviews on Bottom's Up Lounge in Akron, OH that has good mileage $5 table dances. I have not had a chance to visit the club myself though. I would recommend Club X and Cheeks but I would not recommend Whisper's. Then there are the clubs that do the $1-2 dances at the top of the hour...these can be fun ways to sample the dancers. The clubs I have been to or heard of that do these are Living Room (Dayton), Club X (Cols), and Centerfolds (Cols)
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    If you don't mind your dancer being overweight, Sasnak in Topeka, KS has $10 lap dances. They are also out in the open, so I don't know if you can necessarily call them "very high value" there. In a similar vein, the Flamingo in Lawrence, KS has $10 lap dances out in the open.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Henry VIII South, Southgate MI, Cost varies, but exceptionally high mileage virtually guaranteed
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    There are lots of places when one can find cheap LDs. The real issue is "value". I define value as "mileage for the money" and most cheap LDs fail to deliver value. Most of the Flint, MI clubs have $5 dances out on the club floor. Many Phoenix area clubs have a similar deal at $10. None of these deals offer much mileage and are really sales pitches for the VIP. I agree with vincemichaels that H8 South offers consistently high mileage for as little as $10 per. All the Hamilton clubs near Detroit have $10 days when off-the-charts mileage may be had for as little as $10 plus a gratuity.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Careful with this one: "Brad's Brass Flamingo, Indianapolis, Indiana, Dance Cost: $10" On the "Detroit scale" it's a zero, or near zero. Yes, it's a very good time, but NO extras to be had. *Cue "Mission Impossible" music* Steve229, are you up for an assignment? "Sinsaysionals, Lanham, Maryland, Dance Cost: $5"
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ OP was asking about high value lapdances, not high value extras. No matter how you phrase it, there's probably someone out there who will say that he banged a stripper OTC for free, which trumps any $20 FS ITC story. I'll agree that BBF- Indy is a good choice, with the qualification that $10 LD's are valid on dayshift only, with nights requiring a $2/dance fee paid to area attendant.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    It seems to be creeping down toward $10 everywhere - if not outright "list price" then for all practical purposes, with the specials they're always running. Some places cut songs way short though, while others run them long. so time/money probably works out to about the same.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also Centerfolds has a special of $10 champagne room dances with a minimum of 3 dances. So 3 for $30 but it is only valid on Monday (maybe also Tues and Wed but I'm not sure right now)..
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    CTQWERTY, I'll have two kids in college this fall, so the $5 dances will probably be on my radar then.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Steve, I read the reviews for the club after posting the above comment. I suggest if you don't see the cop car stationed in front, you take a pass...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I was at kahoot's tonight and it was near closing time. I thought they would do a final 2fer1 offer but it never came...I had to settle with a $30 lap dance. Felt like a rip off after reading this thread of $5-10 LDs. I wanted to make a trip to Dayton's Cheeks (2 for $25) but the 90 minute drive is just too damn far for me unless I have enough free time.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "most cheap LDs fail to deliver value" But cheap LDs can allow you to sample a lot of dancers to find the high value "keepers". The other aspect I like is it allows variety in a nightly "line-up". I don't mind getting some dances from newbies or hot but low mileage girls early, knowing that I can go to the "bullpen" for middle inning relief, and finally bring in my closer for the final inning.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have got better mileage with the $10 table dances at Club X than the $35 VIP dances. But yeah I know that the 2 for $15 at Whispers is basically worthless and a waste of time. A lot of strip clubs in columbus either have dance prices of $20 (private dancer, misty's) or $30 (kahoot's, doll house, cols gold). The clubs with $30 LDs are in fact better value because you get so much more for that extra $10 spent (plus better looking dancers).
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Bottom line is, most every "most excellent" encounter, starts with a simple LD. Only once, in my experience, have I ever gone straight to VIP/CR. That once started at the bar when the dancer started right out with "hands on", and whispered in my ear, "I wanna suck your cock."
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    Leather & Lace clubs in North Carolina are $5 table dances and can be good, especially in Gastonia or South. You could get a lot for the $5 table dance at Teddy Bears, but alas, they got closed down.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Diamond Dolls (or whatever they are calling themselves these days) in Plattsburgh, NY has $25/2 song full-contact, nude LDs the last time that I heard. Early in the week Club Fantasies in RI has topless, full-contact LDs for $20/2 songs. There are many (but not all) strip clubs in & around Montreal island that have full-contact, nude or topless LDs for $10-15/song.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion