tuscl

judyjudy?

scatterbrain
Minnesota
I was just wondering if anyone on this board has actually had an encounter with judyjudy or seen her at any of the Detroit area clubs?

I've sent a few PM's to her with responses only after I've left Detroit. And in reading through many of her posts and responses from others, she seems VERY elusive. I'm beginning to think there's something fishy here.

I realize that her "part time" nature in the business is the stated reason for the lack of a face-to-face. But I'm just wondering if we've all been dupped? Or can anyone really say that they've had the pleasure of her company? Someone please verify so I can either keep fantasizing and looking (or move on).

29 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Well honestly, would you want every swinging dick on this board knowing who you were and where you worked, knowing what you do about some of these people?

He'll, she should stay away from *me*, and I'm one of the more tolerable folks here. :)
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    Yup, don't necessarily disagree with you, georgmicrodong. But then why would she post the photos (with her face) that she has in her profile? And why would she respond to PM's and tell us all where she "might" be on a particular night? She just mentioned that she was working the amateur night at the Hustler Club and if she indeed didn't want us to find her, then why do that?

Yea, that's right. I have a conspiracy theory working.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Somebody posted the name of a club the other day in one of these threads. Don't recall which, but it wasn't refuted. Happy hunting.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    <shrug> Letting slip where you're going to be is a far different story than deliberately setting up a face to face meeting.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    If the end result is the same, not really seeing the difference.

The question was whether or not the person in question is really a dancer in Detroit, not whether they are a cool online buddy.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Early on she said she broke in at Bada Bing in Lincoln Park, MI. She has posted a review of Bada Bing to that effect. I don't blame her for being careful about where and when or if she might meet of us crazy dudes.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    I think she is a fake.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I seem to recall, in her early days, she mentioned the "not for the money" thing, but she also wasn't an "extras" dancer. That seems to have changed, if my memory is correct.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    oh oh, this is starting to read as "Judy Exposed!"
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    I for one, LIKE it when Judy is exposed. :)
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    'Her' silence on this topic speaks volumes. If CTQWERTY or SuperDude haven't ever run into her then I think she's q scammer. They both seem to be pretty tied into the Detroit scene.

Can you help us out guys?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I've exchanged a few PMs with Judy and she's always seemed on the up-and-up. No, I've never met her at a Detroit club, but would point out I've only been in 33-50% of them. Ironically, I drove right past one of her clubs (Bada Bing) on the way to check out Larry Flint's Hustler Club (and WOW was that place full of hustlers... okay I suppose if you want to pay 2 or 3 times the rates at other clubs.)

Anyways, I can't think of a Detroit club I've been to where extras aren't available. Rather it's the discretion of the dancer as to whether she'll do something, and many do (but NOT all.) So, with so many options about, why worry about meeting up with Judy? Allow her some space to do her own thing. Just print out my article and go, but remember to bring along a couple of condoms for any club you walk into!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    maybe somethings are best left to the imagination...

"Imaginary lovers never disagree
    They always care
    They're always there when you need
    Satisfaction guaranteed"
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Hey, if Judy wants to respond to PM's, that's her choice. I think she's real, if I ever get back to Detroit, maybe one day I'll see her, but in any case, I have no doubt she is cool.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    Seems like we're all willing to give 'her' the benefit of the doubt. But yet no one has stepped up to confirm that they've actually shared her company. I'm going to continue to doubt until someone/anyone can confirm. Maybe her presumed hubby is on this board somewhere and would like to offer an opinion. Seems like he's always there somewhere when she supposedly dances.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    sb,

I would imagine, at least after this topic brought it to the forefront, we all have at least a tad of doubt. Myself, my instinct says she is real. Perhaps she is putting us on about dancing, but I think not. Her pictures tell a lot, IMHO.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I don't think she is a fake considering all the pictures she has posted.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    Those pictures could have been gotten by anyone...maybe even her supposed hubby she keeps referring to. My theory is that someone's gathering material for another "stripper-tells-all"book. I'm not willing to remove doubt until I see her eye-ball-to-eyeball or eye-ball-to-chest, as the case may be. I'm in Detroit until Wednesday...care to reveal yourself, judyjudy?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    sb,

Now I understand. A thinly veiled way to be the first TUSCLer to meet her face-to-whatever you can arrange. :)
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Well, she did thank me for using her picture.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    Clubber- A guy can only hope. Although I have my doubts, I still want her to be the real deal. But she sounds (and looks) too good to be true...especially for someone her (and many of us on this board) age.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    I responded to the more recent post.....boy scatterbrain...if I could only dance for you once..........
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    I know...I agree with you jj. Just one dance, please?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    scatterbrain: are *you* real? Or are you just a stalker with a profile on a strip club site? Or maybe you're a wife looking for somebody to blame.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    Georgemicrodong- longevity speaks for itself. If I were anything less than for real, why would I have been a tuscl member since 2002? (and how long have you been on here? Oh yeah, since April 2009. WTF?)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Irrespective of how long you've been here, you're just as real as she is, or I am. Just because you've invested more tim into the "scatterbrain" persona, doesn't mean it's real.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Kind of looks like Judy/Judy disappeared after her authenticity was questioned.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Well, she not only posted to this thread, but to another, *after* the issue was raised. I think she just got bored; maybe with more than just the one topic.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Judy is real, at least as real as Internet chat. I haven't met the lady in real life, I'd like to, we've talked recently on Yahoo. I respect her privacy and perhaps one day I'll actually meet her at a club here in Detwaaa.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion