tuscl

What is your favorite strip club and why?

Sunday, May 2, 2010 3:20 AM
Since politics is pissin me off I thought a discussion on people's favorite strip clubs was in order.

23 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Brad's Brass in Indy. Why? Unpretentious. Everyone knows it's $10 a song (well, during the day now, $12 at night) for topless, high-grind couch dances. I've never had a gal miscount on couch dances or cheat me on a 30-minute VIP. While it's true some dancers hover with regulars, I've learned the best value at Brad's is to sit at the rail where it's a $1 tip per dancer per song and you get the benefit of the dancer putting on a show (ie what they'll do during a couch dance with you as the prop) for every other guy in the place (and most avoid the rail unless it's late and most seats are filled.) And because the place is a good deal it draws the guys, which draws the gals wanting to make good money. Which just makes the rail that much of a better deal. Well unless they resent you for 'stealing product'. One gal made it clear to me I was getting waaaaaay too much for a $1. Another one rammed my nose into her breast bone, which I think was tantamount to the same thing. Any avid clubber should experience a stint at the rail at Brad's!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Cheeks in Dayton, OH I guess. Kahoot's in Columbus, OH is a close second. The reason why I like Cheeks is the reasonable 2fer1 $25 offered anytime. I like kahoot's because they have some gorgeous looking dancers there but at $30/song the lap dances add up. I just hate having to drive 1-2 hours to get there.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Presently looking for a new fave-but willing to give Houston Dolls another try. From 2004 to 2009, I could get extras there every time. Didn't happen my last two visits (strike two), although I "auditioned" multiple dancers.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Don't know that I have a fave, but here's a few I like (all in Atlanta) and why: * Oasis - my ATF is there, 'nuff said * Pink Pony - I can go there KNOWING that I won't blow $ on a VIP b/c my first (and only) VIP there sucked (club's fault, not dancer) - so good place to go when I know I need to budget, but am lacking in self-control ;-) * Mardi Gras - good place to hang, low pressure dancers, nice staff * Main Stage - good place to hang, low pressure dancers, nice staff * Boomers - lost my SC cherry there (sentimental fave) The place with the highest mileage is, unfortunately, gone. Dumbass that owns Tiffany's turned it into a gay strip club. That "dumbass" would just be subjective judgment from me except for the fact that he owns another gay strip club four-f*ckin-tenths of a mile down the road.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Coliseum in Detroit in the old days. Great atmosphere and laps. Extras, sometimes. No pressure for dances. Yes, the had down days with no action, but that was rare. Where they are now--after the new ordinance--is a guess.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    At present, "Stir Crazy", which is south of Miami. Reasonable, not to loud, mostly better than average dancers, and from my understanding, extras may be had.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    HiLiter in Phx. Great eye candy, excellent friction dances and being a regular had definate advantages.
  • zipman68
    14 years ago
    Doll House in Jax Florida right now. Previously it was the Private Dancer in Columbus, but I think Private Dancer has changed since my days as a Buckeye
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Bar Le Gentleman in Quebec. It's an off-Montreal-island FS strip club with plenty of different gals to choose from. I haven't been there much as of late due to the U.S. Dollar being so crappy when compared with the Loonie.
  • Drippy
    14 years ago
    Landing Strip in Romulus, MI (Detroit suburb). Re-opened last fall after being closed for a year or so. New owner and remodeled, it has everything going for it. Friendly management, staff, and girls. Great LDs and full range of extras offered. Typical pricing.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Brass Flamingo, in New Port Richey, FL. Pasco County, FL is a hidden gem in the strip club world. Full liquor, full nude, and high mileage dances. This club is my favorite because it's comfortable. The layout is centered around the stage, which is nice. The lights are kept fairly bright, so you can see what's going on. And prices are affordable, for a SC.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    The one I'm at right now. Because there are naked women of negotiable virtue here. And I expect to be negotiating in earnest very shortly.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Damn I was at kahoot's tonight on a monday night and only 2 dancers...still my favorite club though in columbus
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Gotta agree with txtittyfan, the Hiliter in Phoenix is tops on my short list. Then Mon Venus in Tampa. Honorable mention to the Playhouse in Romulus, MI.
  • Dain
    14 years ago
    In the LA area, Starz on Rosecrans is my favorite. Most of the dancers are "black"--which means that they are hornier than most other girls. I've had many happy endings there, and met a good number of OTC partners.
  • Electronman
    14 years ago
    Can't beat the Penthouse Club in Detroit for a combination of hot dancers, private VIP area, high mileage laps and extras. Once enforced, I suspect that the recently passed city ordinance regulating strip club lap dances will drop this place off my list but, for now, this place is still great. Honorable mention in the high mileage category goes to two other Detroit area clubs, BTs and Bogarts (for a unique, non-private lap dance experience) and to Hawaii Theater (City of Industry, CA). In the eye candy (and little more) category, Mons Venus and Brads Brass Flamingo deserve mention.
  • how
    14 years ago
    I cannot name one, as many have been temporary faves, but all have had great times and lousy times. Variety is the spice of life, after all. I will give a nod to the most memorable stripclub I have been in: Hong Kong in TJ. Wowzers! Anything and everything is possible, and the variety of experiences there is unrivaled in stateside clubs. Sure, you can take almost any of the (typically hot) girls to a room in the adjacent hotel, but even inside the club there is a fun variety of activities. Bathtub shows, shower shows, on-stage lesbian acts with shaving cream, stageside activities for tippers that rival "extras" as some define them (e.g., digital penetration), and more...
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    georgmicrodong: "The one I'm at right now" You're at a SC and you're spending time with us bastards?!?! Dude, I used to have so much respect for you! ;-)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    What can I say. It was a time between interesting dancers. Don't worry, I got distracted shortly thereafter.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    georgmicrodong - assuming you were on your iPhone/Droid, that's not as bad as the guy I saw once using his laptop in the club. Who knew that strip clubs had Wi-Fi?
  • how
    14 years ago
    I don't think georgmicrodong actually posted the note from in a club; rather, it was a philosophical point: My favorite strip club is the one I'm in right now. Sort of like a coach motivating his team (not even necessarily on game-day): "The most important game is the one you're playing now..."
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    It's been awhile since I've been there, but I'd say Players on Eight Mile in Detroit. I've gone there ever since it opened, I am treated well there, and there are always some fine women there.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    steve: Maybe he was working, so he could be paid for working and perving at the same time. :) how: Nope, that time I actually was at the club. Though I tend to agree with your philosophical point as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion