tuscl

Police: Angry Strip Club Goers Shot at Drunk Man

HOUSTON - Angry customers at a strip club in northwest Houston followed a drunken man they say smashed several cars in the parking lot, according to police.

It all happened around 2 a.m. Wednesday at the Mirage Strip Club on 34th Street at T.C. Jester.

The man had been kicked out of the club and hit four cars in the parking lot while driving away, according to police.

Police said several angry club patrons chased down the man in their cars, opening fire on him while driving. None of the bullets hit the man, but he ended up wrecking his car head-on into another vehicle. He suffered minor injuries and was taken to the hospital.

No other injuries were reported.

Houston police are looking for the individuals who shot at the man.

7 comments

• deogol
    14 years ago
    Bet he won't be taking it out on other people's cars next time. Violent dickheads never seem to realize other violent dickheads might be there too.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    something similar to this happened at Club X in Columbus, OH when a dancer was fired...and then rehired...and then fired again for drinking problems and started smashing into cars in the parking lot and the security guard opened fire. It made me think twice about going to Club X but I eventually got around to it.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Thats a rough part of town and 2am is not always a safe time for SC Fun.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Nice place not to go to. More reviews are coming, guys
  • RoyBatty
    14 years ago
    Wow that is funny. Texans like their guns, and sounds like those guys knew how to use them.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Are they mad because they shot at him or because they missed? There are a lot of metal detectors in Houston because a lot of people have guns here.
  • RoyBatty
    14 years ago
    TXtitty good one. But I bet it is hard to hit a moving car while driving and shooting. It was enough to make him wreck maybe, but maybe it was also because he was drunk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion